sorry, pack farmer then
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    well... what i mean is the top 14 player overall quality for the whole season, which mean if one is a token-buyer and super star quality... he is still facing strong team in high level, but his can prevent the "last day drop quality"... which cheating the draw for an unfair CUP

this mean ...every day...the system recorded the average quality of top 14 players in the team~ add up those 28 days and then divided by 28~ then this come out the "team quality" and use this to draw the CUP~ instead of the last day quality~
    Good idea, can prevent the "cheat".
    But the it will be still hard for you to win Cup's tittle right? Because ultimately you are still matched up with equal teams.
    Moreover, i dont think Nordeus's gonna do anything about this selling-at-the-last-days option, why? Because this way managers will spend more tokens at the beginning of new season, which is good for Nordeus. Think about it, when sell half of your team and rebuild it for new season, it will cost you a lot of tokens to bid in auction market and/or buying from scout.

Quote Originally Posted by ponzu View Post
    I did eventually, and posted as much. The distinction between a manager level and team level was unknown to me and still is not clear. You say "if you check", but the phone app only shows one level (and looks like it's the manager level). I will poke around the browser app to see if team levels are listed. Or is team level something that is implicit in their avQ?

So manager level has no impact on draws, correct?

Manager level goes up by 1 if manager gets into top 4 of the league? That is my assumption based on my past experience and no one has told me differently.

Team level is based on... what?

Cup draw is based on the avQ of the top 14 player?

League and CL draw is based on the team level? (which is based on what? see question above)

Did I get any of this right?
    Team level = Manager level. Isn't it obvious?

Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    Team level = Manager level. Isn't it obvious?
    Not at all. The winner of my last league was showing LV15. He played in a LV6 league, so his team must have been LV6. As someone pointed out, he must have taken over a new team when he reached LV9.
    Arion likes this.

Not at all. The winner of my last league was showing LV15. He played in a LV6 league, so his team must have been LV6. As someone pointed out, he must have taken over a new team when he reached LV9.

Dont you read my post? there are level bug in this game, for example, my friend's in level 7 league but his level is displayed as 27, it's not a rare bug.
    I dont know about taking over new team., to know exactly if he's taken over new team or not, you can check the day he started playing, if it's long time ago then it's true.

And, why are you worried about this situation? Even if he's level 15, or 9, Does his squad have higher rating than yours? If he's level 15 playing at level 7 league, his squad must be at legend quality.

Dont you read my post?
    I do. I don't alway get everything, as I mentioned you guys have developed a shorthand of sorts, which I am still learning. But I try.

There may be a bug, but there is a thread in the Guides forum on how (and why) to take over a new team. I myself was tempted to do it instead of going to LV7 when I realized how many mistakes I have made in the first 6 seasons. The guy in question started just long enough before me to fit this assumption. I wish there was in-game messaging. I friended him just before last season was over because I was so impressed with his performance and intrigued by his stats.

Also, now that I finally made it to the web app I see manager level and team level clearly stated. Both of mine happen to be 7. Both of yours are 6. Here's to it always staying in sync for both of us.

And, why are you worried about this situation?
    I am a programmer. I must understand how programs work.
    Last edited by ponzu; 01-13-2016 at 04:35 AM.

you don't have to start at lvl 1 when taking over a new club. generally you get teams -5 levels and lower from your current level.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Addicted
    Good idea, can prevent the "cheat".
    But the it will be still hard for you to win Cup's tittle right? Because ultimately you are still matched up with equal teams.
    Moreover, i dont think Nordeus's gonna do anything about this selling-at-the-last-days option, why? Because this way managers will spend more tokens at the beginning of new season, which is good for Nordeus. Think about it, when sell half of your team and rebuild it for new season, it will cost you a lot of tokens to bid in auction market and/or buying from scout.
    well...maybe...but at least people won't face those "cheat" draw (at least got the "fair" quality draw), think about that the last day drop team quality won't really affect so much of the "whole" (28days) quality....

well... and that depends... they take me out in the first round of CUP...so...what is the point for me to spend token?? my first team already 7 stars ( i didn't spend tokens or many packs to get them there, they are all Q 63 or 64 from last season, thanks to all the matches of the CL and league...)...and they are good enough to handle two matches a day~ that is the reason why I save so many tokens and packs (since season 5)... i have no reason to spend any at the beginning of the season....all my first team i got from 18 age....fast train....they can stay for at least 23-24 age...which is 4-5 season in my team...so do i still need to get new players while people like me that out for the first round of the CUP because of the "cheat draw" ? (well... even, i might spend 2-3 in the middle season if i spot a new fast trainer in the middle season... but i don't need to join the actions at the beginning of the season....right? )

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    well...maybe...but at least people won't face those "cheat" draw (at least got the "fair" quality draw), think about that the last day drop team quality won't really affect so much of the "whole" (28days) quality....

well... and that depends... they take me out in the first round of CUP...so...what is the point for me to spend token?? my first team already 7 stars ( i didn't spend tokens or many packs to get them there, they are all Q 63 or 64 from last season, thanks to all the matches of the CL and league...)...and they are good enough to handle two matches a day~ that is the reason why I save so many tokens and packs (since season 5)... i have no reason to spend any at the beginning of the season....all my first team i got from 18 age....fast train....they can stay for at least 23-24 age...which is 4-5 season in my team...so do i still need to get new players while people like me that out for the first round of the CUP because of the "cheat draw" ? (well... even, i might spend 2-3 in the middle season if i spot a new fast trainer in the middle season... but i don't need to join the actions at the beginning of the season....right? )
    Well, i dont want this arguement to go any further, you can choose the way you play

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Practically this is the answer
    The level of the manager is the level of the league his team is playing.
    "Practically", meaning that you and him have the same abilities.
    So, the only confusion is in first two days of the season, when you cannot see in which league he is playing.
    Beyond that, it's more complicate (and interesting too), so I 'll write some day a thread about that.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

So, I tanked the last season, building up the team quality and only buying 2 players. I'm still trying to win a cup that I still miss. Yesterday at the start of the season I realise I ended up in a cup 1 level higher than me! I still qualified by sheer luck (3-3 home and 2-3 away) and won today (from 3-1 to 3-4), but I won't have luck for much longer.

If only I knew before

However I still think the cup is too subtle and unfair, I could almost never do anything great.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234