Page 22 of 70 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Like Tree1744Likes

Thread: Season 75 - Are you ready?

Tough league match tonight

Season 75 - Are you ready?-img_20160116_191723.jpg
    El Pistolero likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Try correct English next time.

You come across as being really bitter.

10star players don't equal success, tactics still take a big part in it - and my tactics against teams of higher quality worked as I was able to win.

Now go cry yourself to sleep.
    Don't worry about Hoof, he just thought you was showing off. Not everyone can have a striker like that, otherwise there would be no issue with strikers.
    If you weren't joking, you need to realise he's only scoring goals because you gave in to Nordeous pressure to over train your striker.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    I had exactly that sort of thing with Palace Casuals for three seasons before last season's dramatic resurgence... Hopefully your period of decline will be a lot shorter. One question, do you have any players who are in the last season of their contract (i.e. '?' in the contract duration column)? If so, re-sign them and see if that improves things...
    No but I do have about 5 players with 1 year left on his contract. Shall I renew theirs? I can't explain it, I had a really good League against some really good opponents and did well. Now I'm playing against good teams in poor form and still losing leads.
    I have dropped my GK as he has been really poor.

Tomorrow I play a tough Cup opponent and my confidence has taken a knock. I can't even rely on counter formations anymore. Even my right winger got a 6 today and he's never had a 6 rating before.

Here is our teams in comparison. Any advice would be appreciated.

Season 75 - Are you ready?-image.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-image.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Don't worry about Hoof, he just thought you was showing off. Not everyone can have a striker like that, otherwise there would be no issue with strikers.
    If you weren't joking, you need to realise he's only scoring goals because you gave in to Nordeus pressure to over train your striker.
    Exactly my point. he could probably score a brace just off FKs if he was starting as gk. Tactical brilliance though.
    El Pistolero likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

If you weren't joking, you need to realise he's only scoring goals because you gave in to Nordeous pressure to over train your striker.
    I haven't given into any pressure to over train, I have thousands of tokens and greens so decided to use them on my team. No pressure, but what is the point in having thousands of tokens and thousands of packs and not using them?

Foster isnt my FK taker either. I have 3 players who have FK special ability so they take the FK's.

Foster isnt my FK taker either. I have 3 players who have FK special ability so they take the FK's.
    If I had a player so much better, he would take all frekicks and penalties
    FVS0777 likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

I haven't given into any pressure to over train, I have thousands of tokens and greens so decided to use them on my team. No pressure, but what is the point in having thousands of tokens and thousands of packs and not using them?

Your striker isn't born with Leo Messi's talented. He is just a code, just like every other striker. He is scoring purely because he had more skill points than the defenders have. What you do with thousands of tokens and green packs isn't a problem. Not really sure you need that much. Won't you get bored of winning every game with no challenge and barely any effort and time put into what orders you use? I give it 3 seasons until you disappear from the game.

The issue is you've posted an image of a striker who is probably better defensively than a 5* defender in your league and boasted you have no problem scoring goals. Either you're dumb or you're showing off. Either way it reflects bad on you.

I don't mean to insult you I'm just having my opinion.

Spoke too soon, PSG lost first game on the league after 2 seasons and draw as well on the CHL, black cat day also 2 players sent off. Bad day, better now than later.

League round 5

We started with 4-5-1 v style, but the ND gives only trouble. We scored before ending FH. In the 65' we switched to 3-5-2 v style but we scored only 1 goal with this formation. It was a strange game. We didn't set the strongest team.

43' Ramsey assist Campbell
    65' Campbell
    76' Ramsey

El Pistolero likes this.

I give it 3 seasons until you disappear from the game.
    Well Im level 38 at the moment and I've had Foster in my team since he was 18 yr old (In fact if you click in the siggy text below this post you will see I have a thread about him) so I will take your assumption that I will have disappeared from this game within 3 seasons with the respect it deserves.

Maybe you shouldn't make so many assumptions in future.

Page 22 of 70 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast