Page 28 of 70 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Like Tree1744Likes

Thread: Season 75 - Are you ready?

yes, and of course within the first 10 minutes
    talisman likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Since I reached level 39, there have been no 5 star players. Not even old ones

Attachment 61052
    If the only way one could improve one's team would be the Scouts or Recommendations, it makes the game difficult to carry on with. In that case I would be thinking of cutting my losses and either quitting or starting again...
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

yes, and of course within the first 10 minutes
    ...and the Android App being what it is, it took '10 minutes' to make the substitution that it took me '15 minutes' fiddling about trying to request...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    If the only way one could improve one's team would be the Scouts or Recommendations, it makes the game difficult to carry on with. In that case I would be thinking of cutting my losses and either quitting or starting again...
    So true!
    El Pistolero likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

League round 6

Both managers were present. We played a good game. It was a good win.

14' Dokter assist Sanchez
    33' Dokter
    80' Sanchez

Brian Dang and reddeviljohn like this.

So I have been watching a lot of my friends games, with very different formations and opponents.
    Anyways or either way the game animations are the same and you know what will happen. This is very disappointing, because you can't make any conclusions on tactics based on these 15 or so different animations

Cup play off match 1

Not a hard match. We played very good as a team and had no trouble today in the cup. Only Dokter injured.

20' Sanchez assist Wilshere
    63' Ozil

PSG back to winning days 2-1 on the league against a strong opponent and 6-0 on the cup

When the season started, I had 4 strikers in my squad. I always play 4-4-2 and thought about selling off my oldest striker, who is 29 and in the last season of his contract, but didn't. But in the last two days (4 games), 3 of the strikers have been injured, leaving me with just one for Monday's matches. Not sure whether to play my reserve right winger as right sided striker, or else move my mc forward to play amc behind the lone striker.
    Last edited by Raykco; 01-18-2016 at 12:29 AM.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

So true!
    Are you top of the server? Could that be the issue as to why 5 star players are hard to come by - if everyone already at your level has them then the only ones left are the daily generated ones, or ones deemed of no need to others.

I'm only one level below you on level 38 but there are tons of 5 star players on my lists, but as I have teams at level 40/41 and 42 in my cup draw I know I still have a fair bit to go until I hit the top of the server I am currently on.

Page 28 of 70 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast