Page 35 of 70 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Like Tree1744Likes

Thread: Season 75 - Are you ready?

Won lge game 3-0 @ home great result and all down to great delivery into the box
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Phoenix United won 6-0

Escober x2
    Azulaey(dr) 2x
    Malacort assist by Escobar
    Pitry assisted by mr

Day 11 - Palace Casuals Champions League report.

Palace Casuals have already qualified for the Knockout phase of the Champions League, and the team could possibly be forgiven for taking their eye off the ball in the final two Group matches, but the Management had other ideas. Having sat through a drab goalless first half, and then seen them concede a soft goal two minutes after the interval, the team were given a tactical kick up the backside and told to attack for the win. Eventually it came down to set pieces, and the rest of the squad should be thankful that free-kick taker of the day midfielder Mario Dinamarca had his scoring boots on - two free-kicks, two goals...

Season 75 - Are you ready?-s31-champ-hl-round-5.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-s31-champ-ms-round-5.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-s31-champ-pr-round-5.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 01-20-2016 at 03:05 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Season 75 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg

What the! if this cost me CL I am gonna be devistated
    talisman, Killroy, Wiesse and 2 others like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Pro
    The game is killing me right now. After 5 seasons of only wins I am now in a league were I cannot win. Just lost a game again against a 5Q lower team then me. My players score 7-8-9's (except for my goalie with a 5,7). His team highest score is 7,6. I had 6 players scoring higher (9,2 as the highest!!!). His goalie scored a 6 btw and didn't make one save? I will forget this troll game quickly and move on to my impossible league where I might have to tank if things keep on going on like this. Strange season.

I am out of the cup also with my main team. Tied against a lower quality while I lost the away match. Both games I was a little stronger but luck was not on my side. It happens, but this is not my season so far.
    Last edited by Killroy; 01-20-2016 at 03:17 PM.
    Ye Yint Htun likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Lol my friend played a friendly against me fielding a stronger team than I put out as I've rotated with reserves for CL game and I still managed to win 1-2
    His keeper kept the score respectable where as mine let in 1 in 3 on target.

He used 4-3w-1-2 against my 4-1-3w-1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    The game is killing me right now. After 5 seasons of only wins I am now in a league were I cannot win. Just lost a game again against a 5Q lower team then me. My players score 7-8-9's (except for my goalie with a 5,7). His team highest score is 7,6. I had 6 players scoring higher (9,2 as the highest!!!). His goalie scored a 6 btw and didn't make one save? I will forget this troll game quickly and move on to my impossible league were I might have to tank if things keep on going on like this. Strange season.

I am out of the cup also with my main team. Tied against a lower quality while I lost the away match. Both games I was a little stronger but luck was not on my side. It happens, but this is not my season so far.
    I have exactly the same situation except my poor form hasn't affected me in Cups. The answer was in arrows. I have 6 red and 1 blue and I'm even getting high ratings for defence. Don't give up and find a way. Good luck.

3-1
    Balsewicz '7
    Tebily '38
    Tarabic penalty saved '60
    Escobar on for Akabla '68
    Tebily '84
    (Escobar)
    Escobar '87

What an eventful match!
    Rotated in a few reserves but condition affected a few of the group. They scored too easily early on so waited until the half time whistle to make changes.
    I changed to whole press and hard tackle to unsettle the opponent yet still wasn't getting through so I brought on Escobar to affect the game and subbed off my left back who was underperforming and went hard attacking, mixed passing and offside trap and he turned the result around. Tebily scored from a freekick then when Escobar come on he set Tebily up for a second. Late in the game the opponents defender gets a red card and Escobar punishes them from a freekick.
    Already qualified but I'd rather finish second as most teams in second are levels above with a world class team :/
    Last edited by El Pistolero; 01-20-2016 at 03:37 PM.
    Wiesse and talisman like this.

Day 11 - Palace Terriers Champions League report.

Palace Terriers had a 'dead rubber' Champions League match with just over three hours to spare before their next league match, so the Management decided to put all the reserves in and they produced a sterling performance to see off their opponents.

Season 75 - Are you ready?-s08-champ-hl-round-5.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-s08-champ-ms-round-5.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-s08-champ-pr-round-5.jpg
    Wiesse, El Pistolero and Kylos like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

CL group match 5

We set up most of the reserves this match, cause we have a important match in the league. I didn't watch the game. It was a easy win.

11' Wilshere
    45' Ramsey
    49' Dokter
    64' Dokter assist Ramsey
    69' Oxlade chamberlain
    86' Campbell
    88' Ramsey assist Campbell

talisman, El Pistolero and Kylos like this.

Page 35 of 70 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast