Page 39 of 70 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Like Tree1744Likes

Thread: Season 75 - Are you ready?

CL group match 6

We put the most of the reserves on the field, cause we have a important game in the league. It was a easy game and J.Campbell played superb.

5' Campbell
    12' Campbell
    41' Ramsey assist Welbeck
    48' Campbell
    70' Campbell
    74' Welbeck assist Ramsey
    83' Ramsey
    86' Giroud assist Campbell

2-0 Champions League win with a few players rotated and rested.

Tebily scored a freekick so I might set him as taker for tonight's game and Sequira scored from MR on his debut so I'll start him tonight

Now to put win bonus back on lol

Pro
    This game is getting funnier by the minute. It isn't my season, I realize that now. My last game in the champions league was another tie. I won the away match with 1-2. The home match would give me an advantage so no worries I thought. I thought wrong, AGAIN. Funny thing in the analysis was that the remark that the advisary played better. Hmm, lets check the stats.

More ball possession for me: Check
    More shots: Check
    Higher percentage passing: Check
    More corner kicks: Check
    Less tackles: Check
    Better ratings CHECK

Ok he scored 2 goals somehow and his goalie shined. It happens. But to say based on the two goals he played better? Lets hope that my defense finds it form again after the first half. Thank god I finished second in the CL so I can advance to the next phase.

On to the next league and lets hope we get some better results.
    talisman and El Pistolero like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    Hoof daddy can you tell me how height and weight influence player performances on this game. Thanks

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk
    I would if I knew specifics. I'm not sure if the game does take these physical qualities into account when calculating results. I do gravitate towards taller players and give them sa's depending on their physical characteristics and preferred foot. I would expect a shorter GK to have quicker reactions and able to get down faster while I would expect an equal Q GK that was taller to be better at defending from setpieces as they would cover more net naturally. Just common sense, really. Not sure if the game incorporates it, however.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    This game is getting funnier by the minute. It isn't my season, I realize that now. My last game in the champions league was another tie. I won the away match with 1-2. The home match would give me an advantage so no worries I thought. I thought wrong, AGAIN. Funny thing in the analysis was that the remark that the advisary played better.
    I know mate. I've drew so much I may aswell call myself Valencia and buy the badge. I've won 3 League games yet lost just once. It's comical.

I think height and weight is purely cosmetics just as foot is.

Foot definitely is not cosmetic, IMO
    The Hoof is the Proof.

My Escobar is right footed and assists from both sides.

i don't see why that is a surprise.
    I'll still take an either footed MC over a single footed one every day of the week. Footing does matter. Say you are using AML/AMRs, do you think they would perfom better if their inside foot was dominant if you were focussing passing through the middle (think arjen robben) or if you were long passing flanks and their outside foot was dominant? You don't know until you test your players in certain situations how they will do. Some of my players like short passing, some prefer long passing, finding a formation that makes best use of your players' internal programming is what we play the game for.
    Another situation, you are a defender. you are marking a player that is left footed. If you are also left footed do you have an advantage or a disadvantage vs him in man marking?
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 01-22-2016 at 05:10 PM.
    Arion likes this.
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Wow my Left Back Zaki done a Roberto Carlos and scored a hat trick in a 3-0 League game to leapfrog to top 3.

One brilliant hold up play by Escobar sent Zaki through one on one
    Then slams in a corner for the second and then my DMC did a Vieira and powered through the middle to set him up for a tap in.
    After the first goal my defence ratings were shocking but by the end of the game they were decent ratings.

Season 75 - Are you ready?-image.jpg

Look at that gap :')

My Ass Man Ray Charles told me to go easy tackling so I sub on the RB and play easy tackling. His rating went from 6.5 to 6.4 before he even came on. Must of been a poor warm up along the side of the pitch. Then the first thing he does is get booked with easy tackling on. Only card of the match. Yet again bravo Ray Charles (yes I've nicknamed him)

Finally... Anyone on the mobile device noticed you can see opponents arrow set up straight after a game and if you click on previous matches while logged in you can see theirs. I've been checking regularly and it never changes.

Page 39 of 70 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast