Page 53 of 70 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Like Tree1744Likes

Thread: Season 75 - Are you ready?

Dreamer
    New star in the making. Seems to do well at both positions.

Season 75 - Are you ready?-star.jpg

League round 18

Yesterday's result. A easy win. In this game we put the most of the reserves to. FH we played 4-5-1 V style en SH 3-5-2 v style

13' Coquelin assist Welbeck
    33' Welbeck assist Wilshere
    46' Debuchy assist Welbeck
    60' Welbeck assist Wilshere
    75' Wilshere
    90' Sanchez

Drew lge game 2-2 @ home
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    I wonder if the manager of Chris FC has been sitting reading a message that he's won the player and is wondering where he is...
    Haha I never thought of that

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @El Pistolero
    I wouldn't invest much T, in STs with the latest performances.
    If you want him for AMC ok, but what are your goals for this season ?
    If you want to enforce the team for winning the league or the double, ok. If you can't see it coming, save your sources for the next season (also to keep low the q of the team ).
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @El Pistolero
    I wouldn't invest much T, in STs with the latest performances.
    If you want him for AMC ok, but what are your goals for this season ?
    If you want to enforce the team for winning the league or the double, ok. If you can't see it coming, save your sources for the next season (also to keep low the q of the team ).
    I want him for AMC only as my current one rarely contributes yet he doesn't play bad so I'm wondering if another AMC would play better and score and assist.
    Would you replace Ferreiro if you was me?

I think the League has run away from me. I have a good chance of winning Cup and if I get through semis I face a more equal and fair opponent in final whoever wins.

So double is in reach I think.
    Last edited by El Pistolero; 01-30-2016 at 01:09 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

I almost had a heart attack in my CL second leg.

Went in leading 1-0 on aggregate and 3 minutes into the game he scores. Very convenient....
    Then around the 25th minute mark he has a player sent off then Escobar has a penalty saved by the on form keeper.
    Then he doubles the lead in the second half so I go all out with offside trap on and Siqueira scores so as things stood in going through on goal difference.
    I sub my left back and then my sub scores to take the lead then Escobar assists Pitry from the corner.

2-3 (2-4 agg) into the semi finals.

CL 1/4 finals match 2

So the third game on the row that we not played with the strongest team. It goes well.
    We are trough the next round.

AGG: 6-2

30' Campbell
    46' Welbeck assist Cazorla
    49' Ramsey assist Welbeck
    64' Curci

Day 21 - Palace Casuals report - and a bit of Terriers news.

After a debacle with tactics and orders for the home match against today's opponents earlier this season, the Palace Casuals Management was careful to do his research on them for the return match, as they are in 2nd place, just above the Casuals. Opting for 4-4-2 Classic against the opposition's attack-heavy asymmetric formation, with Normal/Mixed/Low/Short/Counter orders, the match ebbed and flowed until the home side scored first. Opting for status quo for a while, the Management's patience was rewarded with a couple of quick goals in response, striker Jason Purse doing all the work in getting through the defence, passing to flying right-back Joao Azevedo at the last moment, who didn't miss. Three minutes later, dual-role left-sided midfielder Felipe de Vasconcelos Leite, playing left-winger for the day, burst down the left side and crossed for central midfielder Mario Dinamarca to score a rare goal from open play when he headed the cross past the stranded 'keeper. Half-time arrived with Casuals holding a 2-1 lead, and the Management then opted for caution and asked them to play defensive in the second half - if anything, that increased their possession and created even more chances for the visitors attack, but the home defence wasn't in the mood to give away anything further. A last 10 minutes of home pressure earned them a couple of free-kicks and resulting corners, but the visitors defence and particularly 'keeper Milan Sedlacek kept them at bay and Casuals claimed a notable victory, which lifts them into 2nd place in the table.

Season 75 - Are you ready?-s31-league-hl-round-19.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-s31-league-ms-round-19.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-s31-league-pr-round-19.jpg

Palace Terriers spent a while in the Transfer Market this afternoon and came up with a fresh-faced striker to bolster the attack, which has been stuttering lately. The player concerned garnered a fair amount of initial round interest, but the other prospective owners disappeared once the auction got down the the real nitty-gritty, so Terriers picked him up for 2T/$11.1M...

Season 75 - Are you ready?-pt-kamel-hamlili-2t11_1m.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

The FireCats just scraped through the CL with 3-4 on agg.

I was playing IRL soccer so could not support

Season 75 - Are you ready?-2016-01-30-17_44_12-start.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 53 of 70 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast