Page 33 of 70 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Like Tree1744Likes

Thread: Season 75 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    Anyone ??
    I tested it out against my second team

FH 4-1-2-1-2 ND 4-0
    SH 4-2-3w-1 3-0

Tested 4 3n 2 1 to but only scored 1 goal in the FH, so we don't use this formation

reddeviljohn likes this.

This is my oppenent in the league tonight. Which formation should I use. 4-1-2-1-2 ND , 4 -3n- 2 -1, or 4- 2 - 3w (aml-amc-amr)-1

I'd be tempted with ND or 4-3N-2(AML/R)-1, and go through the middle for the first and left flank for the second. Put the strongest defenders/midfielders on the right.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    I'd be tempted with ND or 4-3N-2(AML/R)-1, and go through the middle for the first and left flank for the second. Put the strongest defenders/midfielders on the right.
    I start with the narrow diamond. Thinking to start with mixed passing. it works If you play with ND through a flank?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

I start with the narrow diamond. Thinking to start with mixed passing. it works If you play with ND through a flank?

With ND you go through the middle. If you're going to be using wingers (ML/R, AML/R), then with your opponents formation then I'd go through left flank.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Put it this way. If it's a fact down both flanks is better in a narrow diamond or narrow 4-3-3 I'll quit the game because that is the dumbest thing I ever heard and Nordeous need their heads checking because it is illogical and in reality is literally impossible thus meaning the game would be misleading to any player.

Please... Just stop lol. Mixed passing would work but is a waste, down both flanks would be void so you will basically be playing natural with no real build up or creativity.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    With ND you go through the middle. If you're going to be using wingers (ML/R, AML/R), then with your opponents formation then I'd go through left flank.
    Yeah i got that hehe

Day 10 - Palace Casuals League report (2/2).

Palace Casuals returned to League action at home, facing a team with no midfield line players and won handsomely...

Season 75 - Are you ready?-s31-league-hl-round-8.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-s31-league-ms-round-8.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-s31-league-pr-round-8.jpg

Cup play offs match 2

The game today was harder than the first game. The goals we got against us were out a free kick and out a corner. But the important thing is that we are trough the next round. AGG 5-2.

13' Messina freekick
    35' Debuchy
    66' Sanchez freekick
    71' Ozil
    90' Nkwocha out a corner

Did he scored directly off a corner?
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Anyone ??
    3n-3n-2w-2?
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Did he scored directly off a corner?
    I think you know what I mean hahahaha

Arion likes this.

Page 33 of 70 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast