Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: champions league( knock-out tournament)

Quote Originally Posted by dafide View Post
    After that it will be

winner 1)
    winner 2)
    ------------------
    winner 3)
    winner 4)
    ==============
    winner 5)
    winner 6)
    ------------------
    winner 7)
    winner 8)

and so on or not?
    Yeah.
    dafide and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah.
    In the rules and prizes section, it says "from quarter final onwards, the draw is entirely random?" Also any1 know why all my teams are in group G year after year?

I've been in 7 champs league comps, and I've only ever been in either group G or H.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    In the rules and prizes section, it says "from quarter final onwards, the draw is entirely random?" Also any1 know why all my teams are in group G year after year?
    It's not random, we worked this out with that matrix I posted for the draw where which winner of each group plays which runner-up and who will meet in the next round, Its the same for every season.

As it seems I'm like fmldotcom, and I are always in either of the bottom two groups, and we know how the format works for the knockout stages (first round anyway), I wonder if all players see it like this? What I mean is, the players that I see in groups A & B, do they see it the reverse way, and they are in G & H, while they see me in A or B?
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Apprentice
    It's not random, we worked this out with that matrix I posted for the draw where which winner of each group plays which runner-up and who will meet in the next round, Its the same for every season.
    then we can guess what will our next round opponent be. haha
    kinda lost some surprise

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    As it seems I'm like fmldotcom, and I are always in either of the bottom two groups, and we know how the format works for the knockout stages (first round anyway), I wonder if all players see it like this? What I mean is, the players that I see in groups A & B, do they see it the reverse way, and they are in G & H, while they see me in A or B?
    No... can't do, someone has to be at home for the first leg otherwise it becomes messed up.

I got 3 acc and season after season all of them in Group G. And in group H there's always 1 Friend from the same league...weird!

The owner of this Thread says he's from group C. My friends say they from other groups too.

No... can't do, someone has to be at home for the first leg otherwise it becomes messed up.
    Can you explain who get's away or home in which leg from the 1st knock out stage and so on to the quarters and semis...or give me the link to your older post please.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast