Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Brian Dang
  • 1 Post By Ahlony Wong

Thread: Level 37 Vs Level 41 in Champion League

Thumbs up Level 37 Vs Level 41 in Champion League

Why ? Why ? Please stop it for all manager and for me. It's no Fair.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Level 37 Vs Level 41 in Champion League-what.jpg  

Famous
    Kho than bac wa....I feel sorry for you,bro...
    FC Cu Chi likes this.

I suppose the server doesn't have enough player, thus uneven managers are sorted ino one Champion League table.
    It's not wrong, it's just odd, and yes unfair

Addicted
    is the other one have the same (or close) quality as your team in Day 1?? i think the CL and league is draw according to the overall team quality (whole team...whatever player in your team count).... while the CUP is draw by the top 14 (or some numbers) quality of your team.... cause in these several number of season, CUP i face very strong team....like LV6 vs LV10, LV7 vs LV11, LV8 Vs LV14....while in league and CL....i face the normal ....around my overall team quality...
    FC Cu Chi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    I suppose the server doesn't have enough player, thus uneven managers are sorted ino one Champion League table.
    It's not wrong, it's just odd, and yes unfair
    it was happen in 5 seasons ago, and i think it will be continue

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    is the other one have the same (or close) quality as your team in Day 1?? i think the CL and league is draw according to the overall team quality (whole team...whatever player in your team count).... while the CUP is draw by the top 14 (or some numbers) quality of your team.... cause in these several number of season, CUP i face very strong team....like LV6 vs LV10, LV7 vs LV11, LV8 Vs LV14....while in league and CL....i face the normal ....around my overall team quality...
    Yes, it's truth. one of my player is 8 star in previuos seasons.