Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Gert Funck
  • 1 Post By Kylos
  • 1 Post By Gert Funck

Thread: What's Wrong

What's Wrong

Guys I am aiming for Treble this season I am undefeated in both Cup and UCL but I lose terribly in League so is it the formation I use I only Use One formation in League and sometimes I do rest my best players and play another formation in UCL against strong team and I still win
    Mikton United FC - Level 5
    League : 2x Champion 1x Runner 1x 3rd
    UCL : 1x Runner
    Cup : 1x Champion

Try win bonuses, they have been extremely effective this season in the league, else I'd been 8th or somewhere around there.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

I used to be frustrated by League results, draw draw draw, draw everytime. Home match - draw, vs weaker team - draw, their team got red card - draw....

But then it comes to a point that in League, matches can have different outcome but eventually, stronger, more investment teams will lead the table.

Stay calm.

all teams lose once in a while. don't make drastic changes because of that
    lespa likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    all teams lose once in a while. don't make drastic changes because of that
    If you vs teams such as yours, you are likely to lose
    Gert Funck likes this.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Quote Originally Posted by Kylos View Post
    If you vs teams such as yours, you are likely to lose
    Nice
    khris likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Lets think that every league have a different scenario, so by default, as game want you to manage, the game select some matches, maybe 1-2 teams of the table that for some reason have a favourable scenario.

Thats a reason to change the wholse strategy? no.
    Thats a reason to try to manage the situation for the only way that can be managed, that is inside the same match.
    If one see that fail continously, are the sub's and changes of orders in this particular match what can help one to overcome the situation.
    We all have this team, or 2, maybe 3, that for some reason are capable to face us, and believe me, chaneg the whole system for one team, is not the way.
    Because the game was made to make managers manage. And manage is not spend via Visa, for a whole 6* team. Pu the team and thats all, nope.
    Manage is manage, know your team, test, have a way to play, and prepare 2nd strategies for the case/scenario that you say.

Upps I went a little bit out of place now I see xD had other post in mind lol

But well,, a little bit is the same. in this case playe in all competitions and try to do rotations, what that.... theres a way to mnage that? yea. Work on it. And if you win treble fantastic, coz after 40 seasons I still without
    xD