Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: The importance of the Green Pack.

Quote Originally Posted by IFK Xenogroth View Post
    I had no idea about this... it's today i found out that if i login on my facebook account through my phone i can farm 100 packs per day.
    Have you tried? On PC i can only get max 15 packs. But @ phone it's 100 packs... it doesn't take more than 30-40min to watch those few commercials.
    Im surprised you didn´t know about that

Here in Norway you can easily get 100 + per day if you use the iPad pro ,iPad & phone

Rookie
    Greens are gold. A few seasons back having lots ( via videos) it allowed me to go run a 14 man squad. I was able to keep therm at 99% fitness and saved money on wages. Now I have a larger squad ( though still only one keeper) I use them for training purposes.

BTW I may as well ask here. Received wisdom seems to suggest training SA on older players. His long for a 40 cone SA on a 25yo?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Green packs are strong "tools" and they are kinda same with tokens, they share the same power but yes as you said 50 greens - 1000 tokens is kinda same with 1000 greens and 50 tokens but with 50 tokens you don't have the guarantee you can buy a full squad, especially if you are aiming young stars with more positions and special abilities.

I guess the new training system changed a lot the things especially now when everyone is looking to improve his training level but also to win the live match bonuses that can help you in the game.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

ZDP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Im surprised you didn´t know about that

Here in Norway you can easily get 100 + per day if you use the iPad pro ,iPad & phone
    Could you please explain how to "easily get 100+"?
    I'm currently using a Mac, an iPad and an iPhone, all connected to Facebook but I cant get more than around 25 pacs a day, does not matter if I use another device, when trying to boost greens after those 25 I always get "No offers available"

I noticed that I can get a few boosters additionally if I start T11 inside Facebook instead of starting from topeleven.com - really bad user experience from my point of view..

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZDP View Post
    Could you please explain how to "easily get 100+"?
    I'm currently using a Mac, an iPad and an iPhone, all connected to Facebook but I cant get more than around 25 pacs a day, does not matter if I use another device, when trying to boost greens after those 25 I always get "No offers available"

I noticed that I can get a few boosters additionally if I start T11 inside Facebook instead of starting from topeleven.com - really bad user experience from my point of view..
    different place has a different offer....and...i believe there is a limited (not a daily limited...i mean a account limited) before, in FB, i can get over 100 a day..and then 30+ in mobile....i think the max i got in one day is about 200...before in some days...but after a season (that is 4-5 season ago).... i can't get any offer from FB...now, the max green pack from FB is less then 10 a day... but my new start friend... they log in FB...still has at least 50+ offer...so...i believe there has a account limit... (and in FB...now has tons of "sign up" thing and install thing pop out for green pack...which i hate that... same as video for token in topeleven.com)

I can get exactly 100 green pack per day by watching ads..for me green packs are more important than tokens...green packs are important for power training my player..lol

Sent from my Che2-L11 using Tapatalk

Seems like I'm unable to farm this season. I can get maybe 20 per day. Ad offers dry up for anyone else this season?

Quote Originally Posted by motrin View Post
    Seems like I'm unable to farm this season. I can get maybe 20 per day. Ad offers dry up for anyone else this season?
    I'm still able to get some for Greens, but not as many as I used to. It used to stop crediting after you had farrned 100 Green packs in a day. At the moment on a good day I might get near 50 before I can't get any more.

Farming for Tokens is now a completely dead market, having once been easy to do like greens. I fear its the new update that has had an impact on the Green farming and that we may see farming of the Greens eventually go the same way as the faming for Tokens.

Harder to farm and l don't see as many good nordgens. I'm going to have to change the way I play.
    Bunzo likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234