Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: The importance of the Green Pack.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Not within the hour, but I have had a few days where I've got around 100 greens this season. I think I'm just under 1000 Greens earned this season - although that does include daily gifts, the 7 you get from the buildings and those from games etc...

I'm keeping my star player at high 9 star every season, but other than that I intend to try and save as many Greens as possible for later on.
    still i only get very few green pack since last several days of 2015 until today...like around 25 days already... even from FB also not too much video....only 3 or 4 a day...and from cell... also 3 or 4... each day won't over 10 from any source... is that they record how much an account can get offer?? cause my friend just start several day ago...but he get many offer while i didn't get...

Im new to this game. Anyone who has tips to earn the green packs?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by bossofzeeland View Post
    Im new to this game. Anyone who has tips to earn the green packs?
    watch video, that is the only best way(daily)....other than that...you can update your training building ~ and watch the live game...

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    watch video, that is the only best way(daily)....other than that...you can update your training building ~ and watch the live game...
    Thanks for the tips! Do those videos refresh like every other hour/day/week?

How do you farm so many green packs each day?
    It must have something to do with where u are from and where u play.
    I'm from Sweden and i only play via Facebook on PC.

I get 254 tokens each season... that's how it is for Swedish users. All i need to do is to buy a mug in an offer, it cost 9 euro or $13.
    Then u get yourself a customized mug with your own motive on, and 254 tokens as a reward. So tokens aint a problem.
    But i can only watch between 8 and 15 videos per day = up to 15 green packs per day.

Can i somehow connect my facebook with the top eleven app? I guess that's where u are able to farm all those green's?

I prefer green packs over tokens. Especially since tokens aint a problem for me or any other Swede playing T11 via Facebook. 13 dollars = 254 tokens.

okay, i just connected facebook account through my iphone.. jesus...
    I got 65 green packs by just watch different app commercials 15-30 each.

I guess that means i will be able to farm minimum 80 green packs each day.

sad I can't farm anything like you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    sad I can't farm anything like you guys
    I had no idea about this... it's today i found out that if i login on my facebook account through my phone i can farm 100 packs per day.
    Have you tried? On PC i can only get max 15 packs. But @ phone it's 100 packs... it doesn't take more than 30-40min to watch those few commercials.

I am Nigerian, we have less offers, the ones I enjoyed dried up. You could throw more light on log in through fb that gave you a lot green packs

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Green is king i rather have 1000 green then token.
    What kynan say is right.👍
    LOL ...well...i rather have 1000 token than 1000 green ~ XD cause 1000 token > 1000 green ....if in the same unit... hahaha
    Bunzo likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast