Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: The importance of the Green Pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Roni Ronald View Post
    Yes that's true I farm 100 greens a day in one hour lol I just got back again at top eleven lots of things changed .
    Not within the hour, but I have had a few days where I've got around 100 greens this season. I think I'm just under 1000 Greens earned this season - although that does include daily gifts, the 7 you get from the buildings and those from games etc...

I'm keeping my star player at high 9 star every season, but other than that I intend to try and save as many Greens as possible for later on.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Not within the hour, but I have had a few days where I've got around 100 greens this season. I think I'm just under 1000 Greens earned this season - although that does include daily gifts, the 7 you get from the buildings and those from games etc...

I'm keeping my star player at high 9 star every season, but other than that I intend to try and save as many Greens as possible for later on.
    Yeah me too so far I think this season I farmed over 1000 greens not farming tokens anymore.

Rookie
    Unfortunately, some of us don't have videos to watch, so we can't farm the green packs. But if i could, i prefer packs over tokens
    Arion, Gert Funck and Bunzo like this.

Last seasons, i used packs to train players to 6 star then stop, this season, i tried to train a guy to 8 stars, wow! His performance = all other 6 star players combined, I think 6,7 stars cant make difference, their notes are nothing more than 5 stars and good 4 stars players, only 8,9 star can change the world.

Addicted
    8 stars need lots of green pack....i mean even fast trainer~ still need lots green pack to train...I usually train them to 7 stars and stop (at the beginning of the season)
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    Last seasons, i used packs to train players to 6 star then stop, this season, i tried to train a guy to 8 stars, wow! His performance = all other 6 star players combined, I think 6,7 stars cant make difference, their notes are nothing more than 5 stars and good 4 stars players, only 8,9 star can change the world.
    Hmmm, next season seem I'll try make some player to 8*.

Green pack... oh green pack, where are you, come to papa
    legendqueen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    I would like to see that at level 39
    Still prefer green pack over token.😃
    Gert Funck likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    6* can change the world as well! Look at his 'man of the match' stats this season.
    The importance of the Green Pack.-striker2..jpg

Rookie
    Yes green packs are more valuable for me(after Joseph informed me about this) even I'm not a buyer of fast trainers, that's why I attend my all matches even some of matches are not important for me, but I attend and do sub so that I will get 1 green for each match

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    6* can change the world as well! Look at his 'man of the match' stats this season.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Striker2..jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	61306
    Nice stats
    But we're talking about young guys, arent we ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast