Like Tree25Likes

Thread: The importance of the Green Pack.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roni Ronald View Post
    Yes that's true I farm 100 greens a day in one hour lol I just got back again at top eleven lots of things changed .
    Not within the hour, but I have had a few days where I've got around 100 greens this season. I think I'm just under 1000 Greens earned this season - although that does include daily gifts, the 7 you get from the buildings and those from games etc...

I'm keeping my star player at high 9 star every season, but other than that I intend to try and save as many Greens as possible for later on.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Not within the hour, but I have had a few days where I've got around 100 greens this season. I think I'm just under 1000 Greens earned this season - although that does include daily gifts, the 7 you get from the buildings and those from games etc...

I'm keeping my star player at high 9 star every season, but other than that I intend to try and save as many Greens as possible for later on.
    still i only get very few green pack since last several days of 2015 until today...like around 25 days already... even from FB also not too much video....only 3 or 4 a day...and from cell... also 3 or 4... each day won't over 10 from any source... is that they record how much an account can get offer?? cause my friend just start several day ago...but he get many offer while i didn't get...