Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: The importance of the Green Pack.

The importance of the Green Pack.

A lot of talk is made about people wanting to find ways to get loads of Tokens for this game, but for those that have played for a while I think it becomes clear that the key thing that people need, if the want a really strong team, is actually GREEN packs.

With Tokens you can win players off the transfer market, put negotiations in and even buy scouts - all that is needed, but once you have those players in your team then what?

Tokens are needed to bring players into the squad, but with 50 Tokens you could easily bring in 6/7 players into the team off the open market to reshape your entire side. What is needed then is to make the players the best they can be. To do that you need to power train them - and as a result you need Green packs to heal their tiredness.

1000 Tokens and 50 Green packs wouldn't get you a decent team - unless you used the Tokens to use the personal trainer (which would very quickly eat into them). The Tokens would allow you to get some very good players but once they were in the team you wouldn't be able to do much to actually improve them. On the flip, 50 Tokens and 1000 Green packs would give you the chance to bring in a few players, then power train them to have the abilities, positions, or skills that you want.

I personally believe I could make a stronger side out of a team which has 50 Tokens and 1000 Green packs than one that had 1000 Tokens and 50 Greens.

The only difference is if you are changing Tokens to Green packs anyway. For 46 Tokens you get 50 Greens - and to me that's a decent trade once you have enough Tokens to bring in the players you want. Its a lot better "cost effective" way of using your Tokens than personal trainers or trying to bring new players in every season.

As its got harder in the past two years to farm both tokens and packs - to the point that tokens are almost not available at all to farm now - whilst packs to farm have decreased, is it time to actually look at the worth of farming the Green pack the most?

The Red packs are important to heal injuries, but with the recent changes that have come in where a player won't get injured more than once in a set period, its easier to power train your players with confidence than it once was. I try to keep between 100 and 150 reds so I can power train - where as before with unlimited injuries I wanted at least 500.

I don't find much value to the Blue packs, not to the point that I feel I need to farm them, as I pick them up easily enough from playing matches and hardly use them anyway. As you get up to higher levels cash becomes irrelevant too as you make so much of it that farming for extra cash becomes pointless. You will soon get to the point where you have more cash than what you will ever need.

So it brings it back to the Green pack. By logging in via your phone, or by laptop you can often earn packs by watching videos, often between 15 and 30 seconds on phones, sometimes up to a couple of minutes on laptops. The worth of the packs to me means the Green has more use and is of more important than the others - so that would be the one I would ALWAYS aim to watch for.

Its important to have a base of Reds (Like I say, I'd recommend around 100-150 of them - and its easy to add them by farming them for a day or two instead of Greens), whilst also having some Tokens to bring players in is needed, but then after that its all about the Green.

An account with 200 Tokens to its name but no packs is not really as strong as people think. A team with 5 Tokens and 2000 Packs would be a lot stronger and one you could do a lot more with. So if you are struggling to get tokens and keep them, maybe change tact a little bit and aim to get packs instead.

My aim for the next few months is to increase my arsenal of Green packs rather than anything else. Tokens are great to have, but harder to acquire - and once you have the base team in that you want Tokens quickly become redundant unless you change them for Packs. As packs are easier to get hold of, focusing on them is a good idea.

Famous
    Very interesting post but as a scout buyer, I still do not understand how you people - I mean "fast trainers" buyers - do. It takes to my fastest training player roughly 1.2 green pack to get 1 QP. Which makes roughly 18 for one level of quality and 90 for one star. Which is 50% more than what I pay for a scout ! (since as you said a green pack is roughly worth a token). Without bothering training him or waking up at 4 am ! On top of that, I get a SA. And I do not even mention the recommended players which you get for free.
    Last edited by gizzmo; 01-21-2016 at 01:57 PM.

I understood the value of the Green packs early on between The lap top ,phone & 2 I pads I can get near to 100 per day
    kynan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Very interesting post but as a scout buyer, I still do not understand how you people - I mean "fast trainers" buyers - do. It takes to my fastest training player roughly 1.2 green pack to get 1 QP. Which makes roughly 18 for one level of quality and 90 for one star. Which is 50% more than what I pay for a scout ! (since as you said a green pack is roughly worth a token). Without bothering training him or waking up at 4 am ! On top of that, I get a SA. And I do not even mention the recommended players which you get for free.
    I suppose age and how far into being a scout the player is is important too.

I only ever look for players ages 18/19 or 20 at most if I am looking on the market - and I only go for players that are a few cones off becoming scout players. On the scout list players are often older so train slower. Depending on how close to 7 star they are then its quite possible that a high level 5 star off the market would be better than a low level scout. Whilst getting a super fast trainer is good, I often find I get more than enough success out of power training above average speed players - although I do agree that it takes more Greens to do that.

Of course, if you get a scout player that is just short of being 7 star and is around 23 yr old in a position you need then the smart thing to do is to go after that player. I personally do this too and then power train that player AS WELL.

For some however, the complaint is that they find it hard to farm tokens or keep loads in their account, so buying scouts isn't an option. As Bunzo says, watching on phones/ipads/laptops etc.. you can get quite a lot of Green packs each day. Many people look to try and farm tokens, but neglect to look to see if they can farm packs. The pack is often neglected as I feel people don't really understand its value. In my opinion the Green pack is a very valuable tool to have a lot of.

If I had the option to watch a 20 second video for a token, or a 20 second video for a pack I would obviously watch for the token - but the thing is at the moment the offers for tokens aren't around (and when they were it was 3 videos = 1 token). Many wont bother to watch for packs, when in reality there is a hell of a lot of value in doing so. The limit was 50 tokens a day from watching videos. 46 Tokens equals 50 packs, so for a full days video for tokens watching you would earn the equivalent of 50 Greens for it. That would mean watching 150 videos as you have to watch 3 videos per token - and sometimes those videos could be 3/4 minutes long. Via the phone/ipad you can watch 60/70 videos a day (keep logging in at different times) for packs, where its a 20/30 second video per pack - so you can actually earn more packs from watching short videos than you can for earning tokens.

Token watching isn't available at the moment but pack watching still is. I'd recommend people focus on Green packing for the time being as their worth, in my opinion, is great.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    you are both right but you have a different point of view.
    Kynan is right because with fast trainers you can keep your team for some more seasons (so no need to test if you found the right ones every season).
    and can have some unique players as DR-DC-DM, DC-DMC-MC, MC-AMC-ST. Also you can build a full 7* or little more, team
    I think it has to do about how you can find those extra sources. If I could have 1000 greens, I would prefer Kynan's style.
    If I could have 400-500 T every season, I could buy 7-8 scouts.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-21-2016 at 02:21 PM.
    kynan, Gert Funck and dsio like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Green is king i rather have 1000 green then token.
    What kynan say is right.👍
    Bunzo and dave1311 like this.

Give me 1000 green packs and 25 tokens I'd win the treble based just on quality alone lol.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Green is king i rather have 1000 green then token.
    What kynan say is right.
    I would like to see that at level 39

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Yes that's true I farm 100 greens a day in one hour lol I just got back again at top eleven lots of things changed .
    Bunzo likes this.

I understood that the last season when I tried to tank and level up my players. I dried up all my packs, and same for this season.
    Never again.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast