Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: MC = Yellow cards?

My MC grabbed one more and will sit the next one out. He also had a goal and two assists and MOM. It's like he heard that I was considering replacing him. It was also the league match where I decided to counter with a 3-5-2 flat formation that I had never used before (and which my Mourinho uses currently, not sure if it's always the same). Well, the two top rated (55Q 6*) MCs shined for the first time, grabbing goals and assists (and, of course, a YC). 4:2 away win.

Too bad for them I had already bid (and subsequently won) a 19 yo 54Q 5* fast trainer -- who is now sitting unsigned until I free the spot. I'll see if I can mold him into a superstar. Give him maybe passing and an ML rather than let him progress to 6*.

But yeah, good to know that this thing is (somewhat) common and explainable. Thanks!
    Last edited by ponzu; 01-22-2016 at 04:40 PM.

Addicted
    well...this season, all my 21 players...so far... i only get 4 yellow card...(but...friendly game...i get many and even red card -.-) my all 4 YC in regular matches...3 of YC are all my 3 DC and 1 for MC ...all from first team~ and...all from league ... this is my best perform season so far....
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes, not all the seasons are same
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12