Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Man to man marking proper use

Anyone can have misapprehension
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

I was talking about counter attack,man to man marking and long passes and that man talk opposite like short passes that is an offense and better HAIRDRYER say that to him.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Nobody said anything was better. I'v just had more success with man to man marking in offensive formations as opposed to defensive counter attacking formations. Level 5 and lower you can win with pretty much anything tho.
    Abhinavsharma likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

I get it!

Man to man marking proper use-paasingg2.jpg

Brilliant idea kris😆

I tried man to man marking in a friendly and I must say against weaker teams is it good, but against stronger oppenents you can better use the zonal marking.
    El Pistolero likes this.

Just remind to the people that man to man and high pressure, were changed in September and have a bonus that initially, maked these options to waste more condition in exchange this bonus in pressure or 1 vs 1 defense, but then dev's changed the way these options waste condition leaving the bonuses as these are.
    I'm not sure if waste a little bit more of condition maybe (probably a little bit more) but this is if I'm not wrong and remember well all changes the way it works, and well, I use high pressure + man to man since then and for me more or less work well.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    I tried man to man marking in a friendly and I must say against weaker teams is it good, but against stronger oppenents you can better use the zonal marking.
    This.

If you are countering, I'm assuming you are weaker in terms of quality. That is not a good idea as they will tare you up if they run past you. Man marking makes it difficult for opponent to play over the defence and block runners. So that said, wouldn't you need a fast defence and you would benefit playing high up the pitch attacking, with offside trap and closing down your own half for balance.

Man marking requires equal or higher quality and enough defenders to mark strikers, enough midfielders to mark midfielders. "Every player will be assigned to his own man" with that logic, if you have more players in your half zonal would be better to double up on them.

I play 4-1-3w-1-1 and I played against a 4-1-2-1-2 wide diamond who was 4* team so I man marked and won 5-0.

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12