Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: This game is really bad...

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I wanted to say that too many people have superstition that high quality (not necessary strong) teams are guaranteed to win. But I found that I ought not to do so because you are experienced manager that you should understand the game. Sorry for thinking in this way/

Now I am just curious why a level 30 team played 2 matches with level 50 teams. Are these friendly matches?
    You play 2 times against the same team in the league each season, didnt know that?

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    Sorry to ask but are you saying you are level 50?
    My overall team

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayoub Caza View Post
    You play 2 times against the same team in the league each season, didnt know that?
    Thanks for responding. Sorry to ask but I really don't understand why a level 30 team play twice with a level 50 team because I assume you are talking about league levels. Do you actually mean current overall average quality of your team is 50?

As you did not provide much information like screen shots, it is hard to discuss specifically about your case. One possible reason is that your opponent is competitive because they have high quality starters and low quality backup players.

I understand that managers of strong teams feel bad for losing matches against weak teams. But from angle of weak teams, victories may not be results of pure luck but good pre-match preparations, in-match changes, etc.

My teams have some winning records against very strong teams. Generally, in these situation, my strategy is using very defensive tactics, keeping scoring low, keeping patient and defensive during the match even if my team is trailed up to 2 goals, and probably turning to attacking near the end of the match. I never sit down and wait for losing. I will at least give those strong teams trouble during the match.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12