Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: It came to an end.

Addicted
    I started in May 2011 and am still goin. Do I spend much time on the game? NO.
    10 minutes in a morning setting up my team and then I watch a game if I am free to do so. I check if tokens are available via videos but if not I do not come back on. I used to spend hours in the early days but not now. I play to keep my team going and just hope for the best. Some good seasons some bad, but I play for fun and do not take it seriously.
    I have to admit though that is because a lot of the changes made by Nordeus have made the gameless fun to play and agrre with legendqueen on what you have said.
    legendqueen and hedayatm96 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    Thank Khris, Teda, Cookizz, Hairdryer, gizzmo, Staggy for feeling sorry when i leave, i didnt expect that I haven't done anything so good in this forum to be missed , but your replies really made me feel much better after quitting a great game!
    You guys can always contact me via Facebook, i'm not an active user but i never miss any message
    Good luck to all of you in your life, and may be more importantly, in your games!
    khris and gizzmo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Many good observations there....
    I agree with everything you say

Quote Originally Posted by sajy View Post
    hell ya, i hate bidding wars too. on the plus side, i think that is what makes the game interesting. good luck playing candy crush
    Haha, how could you know, it used to be one of my favourite, but stopped playing too

Quote Originally Posted by ponzu View Post
    You taught me a lot. I'll miss you. And thanks!
    Glad i helped someone by posting this good-bye thread

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Some day or the other you must stop playing this game. That time came to you now. Good bye and good decision you came back to life, this is a time consuming game.
    Somehow you're true. I dont know about India, but in Vietnam, Luna New year is coming, and it took me 16 hours a day to do the preparation for the holiday

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    I started in May 2011 and am still goin. Do I spend much time on the game? NO.
    10 minutes in a morning setting up my team and then I watch a game if I am free to do so. I check if tokens are available via videos but if not I do not come back on. I used to spend hours in the early days but not now. I play to keep my team going and just hope for the best. Some good seasons some bad, but I play for fun and do not take it seriously.
    I have to admit though that is because a lot of the changes made by Nordeus have made the gameless fun to play and agrre with legendqueen on what you have said.
    You're amazing to play this game for 5 years, you've known every aspect of this game. But it's not completely about the time problem, it's more about the reduced fun i have in this game.

You're obviously loved here. Maybe you should reconsider sacking it off. Lots of us suffer the same pain!

FC Loella. Level 26
    14 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yea, please legendqueen stay.
    I really appreciate you as a player and a character too.
    After all, the most strong point of TE it's the human part of it.
    Playing vs humans, fb contacts, this forum
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

3-0-2-3-2 counter for final

any ideas what formation to play against this,i play in 2 hrs and were both same skill level but im stumped for formation n tactics

my team
    It came to an end.-capturea.jpg

his team
    It came to an end.-capturev.jpg

any help gratefully received

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Sad to lose active and good players and regarding the cheat system I agree with you but this is kinda hard for them to do something because is more up to the companies who provide the ads. If you know somebody who's cheating and you will do a report I can tell you for sure that they will do their best to see if is true or not (Nordeus).

The new update came with something new, maybe if you will play you will find it funny but yea I agree with you especially if you are a high level player after a level you will see that is just a rotation every month so you will look for something new but nothing new around.

From what I know, Top Eleven 2016 will be better then 2015 and I really hope this but the only thing I can do at the moment is just to wait.

Anyway, even if you will play or not, thanks for being a part of the game and of the forum, thanks for all the help to the others and good luck from now on!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    it's out of topic here,
    but try 4-5-1V, DEFENSE/COUNTER/FLANKS/LONG PASS, blue arrows in your 5 defenders.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

sorry bout that kinda still learning the forum,thanks for the reply

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12