Page 60 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Like Tree1870Likes

Thread: Season 76 - Are you ready?

Atlético Kolkata Day 20-24 Report

Day 20-22, some useless games:

The lone Cup goal was scored by David, which later on proved priceless.

Day 23 was 1 in a 1461, so I didn't wanted to lose on that day haha. But didn't knew it'd be so great, especially for David:

Today the Cup game was a cracker of a contest, with Atlético Kolkata winning 4-3 away, tying the agg 5-5 but the boys progressed to their second Cup final on away goals, 4-2. This was the match: 3 goals in 8 minutes. Phew. Haha, we can miss a penalty (actually the keeper saved it) but score from a corner. I trust my defenders when my opponents' defenders put the ball behind the line.

Another victory, but I'll rather call this a troll for them. He was present. I came to the game only in the last few minutes, and a goal was scored immediately. Baert was injured however, for 4 days, in this match (not in pics): Another corner assist by Klochkov.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Day 24 - Palace Casuals report.

Palace Casuals went away to 4th place, and despite being labelled the Favourite on the pre-match screen, for an hour were definitely out of it. At 0-2 down and tired of the AM saying 'just keep patient, a goal will come', the Management decided a change of tactics was called for, and changed to attacking and slapped on an attacking bonus. Goals from right-winger Maarten Wiegman (2), left-winger Andre Faisca and striker Massimiliano Gerini (2) followed and the Casuals won 5-2.

Season 76 - Are you ready?-s32-league-hl-round-22.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

What an incredible season day! Winning Eleven took a little rest waiting for the important cup semifinal. We won 1-0, nothing incredible, but it was all we needed to keep the lead. Lately we had to recover the 1-1 in the first leg of the cup semifinal and what an incredible match! We took the lead, but thanks to a stupid penalty at the 85' minute we had to play the Extra Time. Thankfully, another goal from my AMR gave us easy access, as Fulham had to score 2 goal to beat us. Only at the very last minute he was able to tie for a 2-2, but enough to let us go to the final thanks to the 2 away goals!

World United instead had easy life in both the league and the cup. Still in the first place and almost unable to be reached, and also in the cup final!
    So, now I have 2 cup finals to play! Hopefully, I can win at least one, but both teams have really really hard games to play as the opponents are much stronger!

Season 76 - Are you ready?-weleague.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-wecup.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-wuleague.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-wucup.jpg
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Well good result, but again direct red with normal tackle. This is getting tiresome!

Attachment 63410
    I had a single day like that this season and that cost me the CUP, lost without even see the ball, and being much stronger, about your tackling did u try hard tackling, maybe your players are getting late a bit trying not to be carefully tackling, also do use any arrows if I make my attacking players to defend a get a lot of cards too. Just a thought.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Dreamer
    Lost 3-1 to 6th place, but 5th place also lost so still at 4th. Nice fight between 1-3 for the title and 4-7 for CL spot. I'll just have to win four more.

In training I reached level 17, so now I can really start building my schedules (still wish there was a way to save them).

Season 76 - Are you ready?-fight4th.jpg

It was expected against bottom side

http://
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Try to win the cup. My 1st leg was 1-2 home and at away we won 4-3 to qualify in finals 4-2 away goals.
    i will try...but my main ST is sent off in last CUP... and my main DMC also get 2 yellow...can't go on the field today....and...in this week....my team is really hard to score.... i just did a league...and just won 1:0...while the opposite is Q58...mine... almost the full team.... Q72.8 =.=!! still can't find the net....and just lucky enough to win 1:0...while the position 2...lose the game 2:3.... and make my a little safe... 4pt at the top...

Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    I have aimed for the cup for a few seasons now and only received disappointment. I'm now in the semifinals, after doing a 1-1 in the home match. I can still do it, but the other finalist is too freaking strong! I'm level 11 and he's 15, with high level players and 8 over 11 have a SA.
    No way! I would rather be eliminated now.

It's unfair.
    well...i didn't go more than 3 round after the season 4... the first time i won the CUP... every season after that... i am facing about 4 LV above me ( cause i won't sell my first team....only sell about 3 of the player that i won't use any more in the following season)....so...that made me facing the strong team all the time... and this season also...just feel lucky that my team makes it to semi-final without losing one game in CUP (not counting the semi-final one) my game home game will start in 2 hr....just see if i can win 1:0 to go to final (and i already saw the final team... whole team... seven 8 star and all 7 star....just because he is higher LV for me... well... my first team is not bad....most of them just missing about 1Q (or 3-5%) to 8 star...thanks to the next training make them grow faster... so... if i go into the final....even i am not that strong...but still....not a very big different ... (of course all is about if i can in the coming home CUP game )
    Tyltyl likes this.

Friendlies...

Season 76 - Are you ready?-friendly-11-levels2.jpg

Look what I found! My sub striker Cho used to play for the team I'll most likely play in the Champions League final.
    How great would it be if I brought him on and he scores the winner!

Season 76 - Are you ready?-image.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-image.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-image.jpg

I was having a look at our rivals group stages and he was his substitute striker too.

And this is the highlights of the semifinal, 3-3 on aggregate that leads me to the final.
    Very intense match! Moreira was surely a last minute deal before the game

Season 76 - Are you ready?-semi.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-semi2.jpg
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Page 60 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast