Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Like Tree1870Likes

Thread: Season 76 - Are you ready?

By the way, I won the league, round 16 in champs league, qualifying round in cup......budget- no token, 9million, I learnt that most times the assistant tell you to play counter, it works. Currently level 5.

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk

You didn't ask for my advice but I'll give it anyways, don't tank, don't buy players until the middle of the season after your CL group stage when the market cools off. By then you will have 10-15 T and be able to fill your biggest need. If you had a good 4* team you will still be competitive in all 3 comps at that level.

Either that or buy tokens and take the easy route.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter and Arion like this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Not off to a bad start so far =]

ЯЦТНLESS

Season 76 - Are you ready?-t41-cup-1.jpg

Weee :3

my squad for this season
    Season 76 - Are you ready?-2016-02-07-21_18_02-start.jpg
    Wiesse and reddeviljohn like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

A very busy day for me today, as I went for an almost complete overall of my team, with some power training to every player.

Only Dragnev, Cosic, Siewe, Foster, Anderson and Sawal remain from last season, with everyone else sold and replaced by new players.

As always Foster was power trained right to the top of 9 star, so one MOM more and he will be at 10 star quality.

Cosic and Sawal were both power trained to 7 star, with Dragnev and Anderson both power trained to 8 star. Siewe, who was just a MC prior to this season was trained in both the ML and MR positions, whilst also being power trained to 7 star.

Ohayon was brought in as a new keeper and power trained to 7 star.

Dobre, Larraburu, Arias and Hurtado were all brought in and learnt a new position to go along with the current defensive position they already knew to give plenty of options. All players were power trained up to 7 star.

Wheeler and Corral were then bought and also taught second positions and then power trained to 8 star.

In Midfield Vera and Yoon were brought in and power trained to 7 star.

Minorelli, Gomes and Pilon were all brought in and were each trained two new positions so that they covered the midfield 3 spots of ML, MC and MR. They were then power trained all the way up to 8 star.

Finally, to secure the strike force Eastwood was brought in to give options across the AMC R/L line. He learnt the AMR role to give more balance to the entire team then power trained to 7 star. Pederson was then added to the team as the final Striker and he too was power trained to 7 star.

As a result my current team looks like this -

All the players brought in today have been scouts, apart from Pilon and Hurtado, so there are plenty of special abilities in the team, as everyone else has one. Unless a simply superb player becomes available by scout or by the recommended player than that is my team sorted, not just for this season, but for the next couple.

A hell of a lot of power training today, which has taken nearly 6 hours to complete. It’s now a case of going back to farming Green packs for the rest of the season so we have some ready to top up when this current team needs replacing.

Very happy with the amount of cover. Giving the Midfield players multiple options for position means I shouldn’t be worried about having to play awkward formations. Only Sawal plays in one position, but he will be a back up player this season. He wasn’t given new positions due to very poor training speeds, but due to his brilliant performances for me last season I felt he was worth keeping around and putting up to 7 star.

Good start pfer us with a 3:1 home win in CUP.

Tomorow starts the training with our star player Bessa, to give him the 9th star again, today he made 2 assists, now with 21 years old, gets even harder.

The goal for this season His Making him LEAGUE top scorer again, he now have 4 out of 4 titles.
    Wiesse likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Addicted
    How old is Foster now?

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    A very busy day for me today, as I went for an almost complete overall of my team, with some power training to every player.

Only Dragnev, Cosic, Siewe, Foster, Anderson and Sawal remain from last season, with everyone else sold and replaced by new players.

As always Foster was power trained right to the top of 9 star, so one MOM more and he will be at 10 star quality.

Cosic and Sawal were both power trained to 7 star, with Dragnev and Anderson both power trained to 8 star. Siewe, who was just a MC prior to this season was trained in both the ML and MR positions, whilst also being power trained to 7 star.

Ohayon was brought in as a new keeper and power trained to 7 star.

Dobre, Larraburu, Arias and Hurtado were all brought in and learnt a new position to go along with the current defensive position they already knew to give plenty of options. All players were power trained up to 7 star.

Wheeler and Corral were then bought and also taught second positions and then power trained to 8 star.

In Midfield Vera and Yoon were brought in and power trained to 7 star.

Minorelli, Gomes and Pilon were all brought in and were each trained two new positions so that they covered the midfield 3 spots of ML, MC and MR. They were then power trained all the way up to 8 star.

Finally, to secure the strike force Eastwood was brought in to give options across the AMC R/L line. He learnt the AMR role to give more balance to the entire team then power trained to 7 star. Pederson was then added to the team as the final Striker and he too was power trained to 7 star.

As a result my current team looks like this -

All the players brought in today have been scouts, apart from Pilon and Hurtado, so there are plenty of special abilities in the team, as everyone else has one. Unless a simply superb player becomes available by scout or by the recommended player than that is my team sorted, not just for this season, but for the next couple.

A hell of a lot of power training today, which has taken nearly 6 hours to complete. It’s now a case of going back to farming Green packs for the rest of the season so we have some ready to top up when this current team needs replacing.

Very happy with the amount of cover. Giving the Midfield players multiple options for position means I shouldn’t be worried about having to play awkward formations. Only Sawal plays in one position, but he will be a back up player this season. He wasn’t given new positions due to very poor training speeds, but due to his brilliant performances for me last season I felt he was worth keeping around and putting up to 7 star.

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    How old is Foster now?
    He's just gone 26 today. His training speed has dropped a lot of late, but he is still banging the goals in for me. Got another goal to add to his tally in the Cup earlier today so has 538 goals to his name already.

Addicted
    Wow absolutely a record ...

I hope you can recover your balance of all packs soon. And please be careful of the updates they make every time, it seems that they set the limit of getting the packs lower and lower ... Just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    He's just gone 26 today. His training speed has dropped a lot of late, but he is still banging the goals in for me. Got another goal to add to his tally in the Cup earlier today so has 538 goals to his name already.
    kynan likes this.

Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast