Page 6 of 72 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Like Tree1870Likes

Thread: Season 76 - Are you ready?

On mobile its the 11 starting players. On pc the team average
    Irakli Khvedeliani and Arion like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Thanks my dear!
    now understand!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    On mobile its the 11 starting players. On pc the team average

Quote Originally Posted by Irakli Khvedeliani View Post
    Browser Version

iOS Version

what a difference?
    please answer
    The difference is that in phone version you see the rating of the starting line-up as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by AramRonaldo7 View Post
    The difference is that in phone version you see the rating of the starting line-up as I know.
    yes you are right now i know

Day 2 - Palace Terriers report.

The Palace Terriers Youth setup disgorged its latest graduates this morning, prompting a mini-clearout of the dead wood from the squad, as only one of them could be signed on... The 18T 4* MC was signed, as he was better quality than one of the existing players, and when a space cleared, his 0T MR compatriot was signed and sold.

Season 76 - Are you ready?-pt-simon-dowridge-18ty.jpg

Palace Terriers made a trip away to their 2nd Leg Cup Preliminary Round match, and their hosts were 1 Level and 2.4Q better in starting XI, but this didn't stop the Terriers from having a go at qualification. The home side were playing an asymmetric defensive line-up, but the Management decided to ignore trying to find a proper counter-formation and sent the team out in a 4-5-1V defensive formation. Last season's Player of the Season Nikolay Radev took only 4 minutes to waltz through the home defence and put the visitors ahead, stunning the home side. Although they equalised on 32 minutes, they failed to find another way through the effective Terriers defence and the match ended all-square at 1-1. Having achieved a shut-out in the home Leg, Palace Terriers progress to the next round on away goals...

Season 76 - Are you ready?-s09-cup-hl-pr2.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-s09-cup-ms-pr2.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-s09-cup-pr-pr2.jpg

After the match, the results of the player auctions started to filter through, and a total of $38.47M taken from the sale of the following players: ML/DML Mehmet Can Kilickaya, MC Thomas Clarke, AMC Lee Bagley, ST Bruno Linares and MR Youth player Danny Morrison. A replacement for striker Linares was picked up cheaply (1T/$9.77M) from the Transfer Market.

Season 76 - Are you ready?-pt-brian-horne-1t9_77m.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 02-08-2016 at 01:45 PM.
    Duncton, Wiesse and reddeviljohn like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Duplicate post...
    Last edited by talisman; 02-08-2016 at 01:18 PM.
    Arion likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Irakli Khvedeliani View Post
    Browser Version

iOS Version

what a difference?
    please answer
    In phone, the team Q is of the starting XI; in PC the team Q is overall team average.
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

So we are out of the cup. Couldn't watch the game. We lost 1-0 in regular time and 3-1 with penalties.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk
    Last edited by Wiesse; 02-08-2016 at 01:34 PM.
    Tyltyl and reddeviljohn like this.

What have you learned from last season?

Never give up, there's still plenty of opportunities to get on top of the league.
    Don't try to build an invincible team to win the cup until a few days after the start of the season.
    And don't underestimate the goal difference.

Where did you place last season?

1st

What's your current level?

L11

What's your budget for this season?

70M, 44T

Who do you want to replace?

Perhaps a few 3* defenders unless they level up early

What are your goals for this season?

The cup as it's the only trophy I miss, then just getting what it comes from the League and CL
    Wiesse and AramRonaldo7 like this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    So we are out of the cup. Couldn't watch the game. We lost 1-0 in regular time and 3-1 with penalties.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk
    Oh, bad luck...

I was watching one of my Palace Casuals friends' match this morning - he was +2 levels and +1.5Q over his opponent, and had won the home 1st Leg 3-0. Look for the Nordeus effect - the opposition scored three times in the first 23 minutes, and then nothing for either side until the end of extra-time. My friend then lost 4-5 on penalties...

Page 6 of 72 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast