Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Like Tree56Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2016 - Desktop and New Training

Anyone else who is optimistic about new version?
    Cos I like the new training system at a glance but when I read the forum,many managers said about quitting the game.Literally I feel a little depressed.Do I like it only because I am driving only on mobile to my 35 tokens teams?
    I doubt it.
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by حسام سواد View Post
    Please don't multiple post - it's against Forum rules (cross-posting) and it will only annoy people and cause them to ignore your problem...
    Arion likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I like the training a lot, I watch lot's of video's for free rest points and my players grow well.

If I use the attack bonus earned with training I notice a lot of advantage, this compared to previous training where it did not matter if people joind/supported the game/match.

Now you can more easily win if you support your team.

The key is that you need a well balanced team including your bench players, make sure that they have good skills and all positions are double covered, this way a player can more easy take rest if needed.

In 6 seasons I lost 3 times only

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    What ?!
    So, I suppose that attack bonus didn't make the difference
    Arion likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by roonekoos View Post
    I like the training a lot, I watch lot's of video's for free rest points and my players grow well.

If I use the attack bonus earned with training I notice a lot of advantage, this compared to previous training where it did not matter if people joind/supported the game/match.

Now you can more easily win if you support your team.

The key is that you need a well balanced team including your bench players, make sure that they have good skills and all positions are double covered, this way a player can more easy take rest if needed.

That's huge......right now, I see you as someone who has starting eleven that has a scout rating of level 8 but playing in level 5 because your bench warmers are 1star players.

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk
    Arion likes this.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213