Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2016 - Desktop and New Training

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Another important aspect is that the new system won't have skill points so if you have them saved, better use them before 11 February.

Cheers!
    Before implementation of this new system, I found that many skill points of my players have been automatically assigned.

These players are in my L32 team which has no history of skill points automatically applying unassigned sp. These players are 1 sp away from next star. I accumulated several sp for each of these players so I can clearly remember. Only unassigned sp are still present for those players whom sp have been locked by incoming negotiation offers. Luckily, for all these players I have set a SA for future training and now all sp are assigned to SA training and the players have not yet been added a new star.

I will sell all these players in these 2 days. I also hope to warn other managers.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 02-09-2016 at 02:22 PM.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Moi
    Hi Managers

Because this feature is for PC & mobiles users, please note that all unassigned skill points will be automatically assigned with the Training feature release on February 11th. We suggest you to assign them the way you want before then.

Top Eleven 2016 - Desktop and New Training-assign.jpg
    Tyltyl likes this.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Before implementation of this new system, I found that many skill points of my players have been automatically assigned.

These players are in my L32 team which has no history of skill points automatically applying unassigned sp. These players are 1 sp away from next star. I accumulated several sp for each of these players so I can clearly remember. Only unassigned sp are still present for those players whom sp have been locked by incoming negotiation offers. Luckily, for all these players I have set a SA for future training and now all sp are assigned to SA training and the players have not yet been added a new star.

I will sell all these players in these 2 days. I also hope to warn other managers.
    Just to clarify: this is not related to the upcoming Training / computer browser release. There are some conditions which may cause skill points to be applied, specially if you log in with your team from any mobile device.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Just to clarify: this is not related to the upcoming Training / computer browser release. There are some conditions which may cause skill points to be applied, specially if you log in with your team from any mobile device.
    Thanks for clarification.

I have 2 teams. Unassigned sp of my L24 team is occasionally automatically assigned. But there was no such case for my L32 team in the past. I have installed an T11 android mobile apps for managing my L24 team. I am not 100% sure, but I believe that I never use the mobile apps to manage my L32 team.

Anyway, it is not important. My sp were suddenly gone but my team was not badly harmed. Moreoever, unassigned sp will soon become history.

Additional question. Will the new change implemented on T11 Season Day 3, or calendar day 11 Feb 2016 in European timezone? This information will help managers to know when the deadline is for their unassigned sp.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 02-09-2016 at 05:19 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Thanks for clarification.

I have 2 teams. Unassigned sp of my L24 team is occasionally automatically assigned. But there was no such case for my L32 team in the past. I have installed an T11 android mobile apps for managing my L24 team. I am not 100% sure, but I believe that I never use the mobile apps to manage my L32 team.

Anyway, it is not important. My sp were suddenly gone but my team was not badly harmed. Moreoever, unassigned sp will soon become history.

Additional question. Will the new change implemented on T11 Season Day 3, or calendar day 11 Feb 2016 in European timezone? This information will help managers to know when the deadline is for their unassigned sp.
    I'm not from Nordeus but for example the updates are around 2 pm (14:00) my hour, that's 12 pm (12:00) London time. I guess around that time the update will come. Not sure exactly about where you live but if I am not wrong about 8 pm (20:00 your hour).

Cheers and have a nice day!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I'm not from Nordeus but for example the updates are around 2 pm (14:00) my hour, that's 12 pm (12:00) London time. I guess around that time the update will come. Not sure exactly about where you live but if I am not wrong about 8 pm (20:00 your hour).

Cheers and have a nice day!
    Thanks for advice.

I'm from Hong Kong, GMT+8. So London time 2pm should be around 10pm here, right?. Anyway, the time should be at the middle of Day 5.

I want to know this because I want to sell a few players before the sp are assigned. To be safe, I will sell them before Season Day 5.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 02-10-2016 at 01:48 AM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Thanks for advice.

I'm from Hong Kong, GMT+8. So London time 2pm should be around 10pm here, right?. Anyway, the time should be at the middle of Day 5.

I want to know this because I want to sell a few players before the sp are assigned. To be safe, I will sell them before Season Day 5.
    London - 12 pm
    Bucharest - 2 pm (me)
    Hong Kong - 8 pm (you)

I can't be 100% sure, this is what I think but more then sure it won't be sooner because I suppose they expect everyone to be at the office in case of something might go wrong or so.
    cookizzz likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Moi
    How will the new training affect Special abilities & new roles?

Special abilities and new role trainings will work exactly in the same way as they do now. If you have some special ability or new role in progress, this progress won't be lost, and the player will continue to learn this new ability or role (until it's completed or until you pause it).

Whenever you select new role or new special ability to be trained for a player, all the training benefits for him will go to this new special ability or role, like it happens now. And like now, this doesn't have any effect on the player's average quality, so you can "prevent" a player from increasing his average quality by training new abilities or roles, if for any reason you don't want them to improve (so you will receive Negotiation offers, so it will still be seen by low level managers, etc).

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    Moi

New browser version and new Training will be released the 11th of February, early morning (GMT time). Everyone who may still have unassigned skill points should assign them TODAY, 10th of February.
    cookizzz likes this.

Thanks for advice.

So you know, if you want to keep players in neg's list, just add cones *today* in new roles or SA's

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast