Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2016 - Desktop and New Training

Rookie
    Top Eleven 2016 - Desktop and New Training-untitled.jpg

I'm stuck on this page for ever. Not able to login. Do you have any idea? I've cleared cache, cookies and history, retarted computer, no change/

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #62
    Moi
    Hey snapshot, have you updated Firefox to the latest version together with your graphic card drivers?

Please update both things, clean cache memory and restart. Then open only Top Eleven in your browser and let him download all resources for the first time.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #63
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    + Finally the goalkeeper has different stats and even a proper goalkeeper training

- Funny enough, you can let any player do the goalkeeper training. Why?
    You have to unlock it, but don't worry is the first one you can unlock in Defense

Quote Originally Posted by Ye Yint Htun View Post
    What should I do now?It keep saying "Daily maintenence is in progress" and I couldn't attend my match and already lost out 2 auctions I think.Thanks,NORDEUS.
    It was telling me that early this morning but changed to "new update available check play store" and was able to download and log in..Nordues I lost my game and I was with the superior quality. Thanks

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Sjarifudin View Post
    20 tokens to hire special coach ? Are you sure ? No pict = hoax ?

Sorry, no offence

Attachment 62465
    Mine says 20 tokens too.

This "New Top Eleven" is pretty horrible on Mac. Only good things are more precise training and live matches and otherwise its been "developed" to almost unplayable. Why in the h**l did you in Nordeus chance pretty well working PC/Mac type into this horrible mobile type, it just dont work like that!

Main cons:

- In negatiation transfers you cant see the stats of a team of a player you are about to make offer, so you cant know his level and that pretty much distroys whole thing. Its useless to made offer to a team with same lavel as yours, cos its not get accepted. This is a huge flaw and its hard to believe it is just a silly mistake from Nordeus.

- Hideous, confusing desktop. Its like a shiny plastic toy with lousy mechanics. In a second you can tell its ment for mobile devices not PCs and Macs.
    - No full history or trophy room
    - Is it only my eyes, but i cant find offline substitutions anywhere.
    - Not a big thing, but what are those special ability insignia? Bobsleigh team? Hair saloon? Execution wall?

Sorry to be so negative, but im pretty pissed off. Ive been playing T11 for over 4 years and ive almost always got mine key players through negotiations, and now thats made almost impossible
    marc31, Roy de Vries and Raykco like this.
    5 times League winner
    2 times Champions League winner

I think I like the update anyway, more information to work with. Now you feel more like a manager.

Rookie
    Hi

Thanks for reply, I have FF version 43.0.4, drivers are up to date. Also I've restarted browser several times, cleared cache and cookies.
    Nothing helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Liebe View Post
    This "New Top Eleven" is pretty horrible on Mac. Only good things are more precise training and live matches and otherwise its been "developed" to almost unplayable. Why in the h**l did you in Nordeus chance pretty well working PC/Mac type into this horrible mobile type, it just dont work like that!

Main cons:

- In negatiation transfers you cant see the stats of a team of a player you are about to make offer, so you cant know his level and that pretty much distroys whole thing. Its useless to made offer to a team with same lavel as yours, cos its not get accepted. This is a huge flaw and its hard to believe it is just a silly mistake from Nordeus.

- Hideous, confusing desktop. Its like a shiny plastic toy with lousy mechanics. In a second you can tell its ment for mobile devices not PCs and Macs.
    - No full history or trophy room
    - Is it only my eyes, but i cant find offline substitutions anywhere.
    - Not a big thing, but what are those special ability insignia? Bobsleigh team? Hair saloon? Execution wall?

Sorry to be so negative, but im pretty pissed off. Ive been playing T11 for over 4 years and ive almost always got mine key players through negotiations, and now thats made almost impossible
    @Liebe,
    Did you reinstall the game on your Mac ? Mine has just stayed as the old format .Though my iPad has installed the new version

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    @Liebe,
    Did you reinstall the game on your Mac ? Mine has just stayed as the old format .Though my iPad has installed the new version
    I Didn do anything, T11 has changed when i logged in through FB this morning.
    5 times League winner
    2 times Champions League winner

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast