Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2016 - Desktop and New Training

My first impressions are generally positive. I like the new training although it will take some time to adjust - it seems much more realistic as you can focus on specific abilities for individual players (although training less than 4 at once doesn't give any bonus).

It remains to be seen how much the new training drains green packs vs the old method. Forcing 2 training sessions between matches to be "match ready" when a lot of my games are already only 3 hours apart seems over the top...the last thing I need is to drain more condition from already match-tired players.

I haven't managed to play the new desktop version yet - I started it loading 20 minutes ago and it's not finished yet!! Hope this isn't the norm or I won't bother with it. From what I gather, it's basically the same as the mobile version which I'm fine with as I used both equally before. I will miss the all time stats but not much else and having the live matches also on PC will be great. I wonder if there's sound on the new PC version?? For there not to be would be poor...still loading...

My biggest question so far is where do they calculate the new "Bravery" stat from? It seems out of sync (much lower) with the rest of the defensive stats. Was it just made up? I've always trained my attacking players (strikers & wingers) more in attack & physical than in defense but not hugely so...maybe 8-10 skill points less (70 vs 80 for my level) but now their defensive stats are down at 50-60% and their bravery is much lower. My all time best player, a left winger with 176 goals and over 220 assists, who is still 5*, has a bravery rating of 28%!! Is he afraid of grass?? How will this hugely low stat affect my players' performance? What previous stat(s) was it derived from?

Still loading....

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
    And these types of changes are the real reason for the update, to try and make more money, 46 tokens gets you 50 rest packs, and they want you to spend 50 tokens on a special coach, now I'm guessing it;s the higher level you are, not sure, I'm level 9 and mine says 20 tokens.

Plus they want you to train in between matches to get extra bonuses, of course this means your health goes down, more tokens for more rest packs, a complete joke, it's so shameful it's almost funny.
    I'm league level 14 so you may be right about it increasing with level

Hate the new training, wears the players out too quickly and obviously aimed at getting you to buy more rests. I won't be playing much longer
    Raykco likes this.

First impressions are bad

Adding percentages is unnecessarily complicating, 81% with an overall quality of 85 and all that rubbish. Should just keep it simple here.

I can't tell which players are improving the fastest.

I can't tell which drills are the most effective for improving players, it might seem obvious that the ones that say intensity hard/very hard will improve skills the fastest. But now I've unlocked the semi pro drill for pass, go and shoot which is an easy intensity drill and says I get +10% training effect, what ever exactly that means.

If I haven't explained it well look here, this is a semi pro drill with +10 % training effect and training experience +2 points per player

Here I have an amateur drill without +10% and training experience points +3 per player

Both drills improve shooting but which one is the most effective for improving shooting? The higher intensity one or the one that says I get +10 training effect?
    motrin, BazzaBuff and Gert Funck like this.

Yeah, I clear indicator of a player progression would be great. I started training my weakest defender today as per Mou's suggestion and did the whole day. It still doesn't show any progression, or at least it's not clear.

Give it a bar or something
    Let's Rock and Arion like this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Moi,

I can't really figure out how to power train a single player. It appears that when you train a single player they don't really gain very much or nothing at all in most instances. It's just really confusing at the moment and i hope we're all able to make some sense of it eventually.Right now that's my biggest complaint.

I like everything else!
    motrin and Arion like this.

New training feels great but I have some little questions.

- How do you train a special ability or a new role with the new version ?
    - Why sometimes can you see a video to boost training and sometimes not ?

Thank you very much for all the work done on the game

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Karambougas View Post
    New training feels great but I have some little questions.

- How do you train a special ability or a new role with the new version ?
    - Why sometimes can you see a video to boost training and sometimes not ?

Thank you very much for all the work done on the game
    Only train attack/defense, physical /mental raises their stats
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Sjarifudin View Post
    20 tokens to hire special coach ? Are you sure ? No pict = hoax ?

Sorry, no offence

Attachment 62465
    It's 50.

But on the flip side, I like the goalkeeper skills. The new % can be confusing, but is quite good for judging your team. It provides a unified experience for all the managers, though the skill grades remain (the # in brackets).
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    + Finally the goalkeeper has different stats and even a proper goalkeeper training

- Funny enough, you can let any player do the goalkeeper training. Why?
    Your goalie got a red and the outfield player has to save the penalty. Watcha gonna do?
    Tyltyl likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast