Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: All 6 CL matches 3 hours apart from league matches

Famous

All 6 CL matches 3 hours apart from league matches

This is an achievement for myself.

Finally, there is a season that all my 6 matches of CL group stage are exactly 3 hours apart from league match.

All 6 CL matches 3 hours apart from league matches-fixture1.jpgAll 6 CL matches 3 hours apart from league matches-fixture2.jpg

In the past, usually such time gaps may slightly more, say 4 hours even though there is also only 1 rest time. Moreover, usually there is 1 pair of matches with longer time gap like 6 or 8 hours. Now I have 16 green packs, probably get more 14 or 21 during the CL group stage.

This is such a good chance for me to consider the future. But I really like my L24 team.

I agree it is not fair but it is there way for us to buy and use green packs but it is better than before when the gap was like 5 mins or something now it has to be minimum 3 hours
    Arion and Raykco like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Same here

All 6 CL matches 3 hours apart from league matches-untitled-1.jpg
    All 6 CL matches 3 hours apart from league matches-untitled-2.jpg
    All 6 CL matches 3 hours apart from league matches-untitled-3.jpg
    cookizzz likes this.

The same here League games at around 16.30 & CL games at around 19.30 . So this is not a random setting then ?

Mine too.

KFC Loella.
    Level 27,
    14 League Titles,
    3 Champions League,
    1 Cup.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

hmm... in this case for sure I would use 2T and cange some schedule to recovery health if is needed... I did it in cup yesterday moving the match 10 hours and went well. In cl just one need to see the Quality of the group teams to plan a strategy with more/less rotations and change of schedule, and control the points so, I moved these type of matches many times.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    hmm... in this case for sure I would use 2T and cange some schedule to recovery health if is needed... I did it in cup yesterday moving the match 10 hours and went well. In cl just one need to see the Quality of the group teams to plan a strategy with more/less rotations and change of schedule, and control the points so, I moved these type of matches many times.
    Your decision is rational. This should also be applicable to me because now this L24 team have much far more tokens than rest packs.

However, in the history of my teams, tokens are always the most valuable resource one among all packs/tokens. So my usual priority is saving tokens as far as possible. However, a number of seasons that my accumulated token increases. I think I may adopt this strategy.

Anyway, all 6 pairs of matches with 3 hours apart is a record, I never encounter this. Luckily(?), my team have already been eliminated in CUP. I will have a alternate season day for resting my players.
    khris likes this.

The Serbs think they can keep on the exponential growth reaping thousands with these schemes, but their greed will be their end.

if you dont like 3 hours difference, can you change your home game matches starting time, use tokens, no problem

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Irakli Khvedeliani View Post
    if you dont like 3 hours difference, can you change your home game matches starting time, use tokens, no problem
    I cannot disagree. Thanks but khris also taught me this in earlier reply.

Any T11 problem which can be solved by spending tokens is not a problem.

Any problem of lacking token can be solved by spending money. This is not a problem.

Even in case Nordeus never attempting to make T11 a good game can be solved by buying Nordeus company and developing the game myself. This is also not a problem.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 02-09-2016 at 03:00 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast