Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Tokened academy players

Tokened academy players

In the lower levels, the 0T academy players did have a chance to play, like our Rama Das, who's currently a reserve. But as time passes, the 2* players have no use. It's sad to see your homegrown talent can't play in the hometown club, so I wanna talk about the 4* tokened players, who cost around 14-26T. In the future, when Atlético Kolkata have lots of tokens, we'll be counting on homegrown talent; you know the state of Indian football

@talisman you've recently signed a tokened academy player. How do they perform in the training, and in the match itself. Comparing them to recommended players (the U-21s who have SAs and dual role), how do both perform on the pitch? I'm not talking about the 0T players, they're a source of free money and easier Cup draws
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

At the lower levels I found them to be very good fast trainers but now my 2nd team is at level 9 they are not really worth it.
    Today I got two players I sold the free one straight away the other a DC with a quality of 57 was offered for 24 tokens.My team average quality is 67.7 & I could buy for 1 token a 64 quality 18 years Norgen any morning.So as I said not worth it
    Gert Funck likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    you not only have to pay 18-24 T for him but also use many greens to improve him as a 5* or 6* player.
    So, it's not worthy - unless the new training system can add something new
    Bunzo, Gert Funck and Arion like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I never found them useful. I sell the 2* star player and kick the 4*. He's too expensive, I can get much better and much cheaper by just waking up early in the morning and place a 1T bid.

I wish the youth academy would be actually worth.
    Bunzo, Gert Funck and Steve285 like this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    I never found them useful. I sell the 2* star player and kick the 4*. He's too expensive, I can get much better and much cheaper by just waking up early in the morning and place a 1T bid.

I wish the youth academy would be actually worth.
    So true
    CM-16, Tyltyl and Arion like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

I sign the 0T to lower my average quality and release the other.

Addicted
    0T one is signed and then sell him....the other one cost T...i sign 2 in the last two season...one DC and one AML....DC is a fast trainer...my 1st team player...AML...is not a very fast trainer....but is a good sub in high 5 star....and become 6 stars in the end of the season~

Quote Originally Posted by motrin View Post
    I sign the 0T to lower my average quality and release the other.
    That's what I do.

I guess the youth players should have some games — in their age group. IMO there should be a new U-21 league for the youth (which may be 7-a-side?) The prize money can be 50% of the seniors. Also, the minimum age of a player in the seniors, and the maximum age in the youth squad, should be 21. In this way, the 2* youth get 3 seasons of games before their contract expires. Then we can decide whether to release them or keep them with us. But also, it'll make 18 y.o. less valuable. The U-21 squad should be available from Level 10.

The format can be, say, the U-21 and senior leagues have the same 14 clubs. The promotion of the U-21 side depends on the senior. But then being first will have no use. So the top four in the league qualify for a 32-team knockout tournament next season, which can be Q based like the Cup (since promotion depends on the seniors.)
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    you not only have to pay 18-24 T for him but also use many greens to improve him as a 5* or 6* player.
    So, it's not worthy - unless the new training system can add something new
    The new training system won't help the players to develop much faster, just giving you the chance to focus more on what you want.
    Arion likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    It's clearly that something have to change there because I think over 90% of the U21 are not used by the originals owners of the players.

0T player = market next second or trained for neg.
    4stars players = in most of the cases remain without a contract

In my opinion these players should cost only money and not tokens.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast