Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Tokened academy players

& should be more in balance with your team quality as well

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    The new training system won't help the players to develop much faster, just giving you the chance to focus more on what you want.
    a 4* good academy player can gain a +170% in 3 bars/practice while a 5* fast trainer can gain a 110%.
    This extra gaining of the academy player if going to quality skill points, it's useless because he lack of 70-90 sp from the 5* player.
    But if this extra gaining is going to increase a super duper special ability (that works too ), it could be interesting to keep him even as a 4* player.
    That's my thought .
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    a 4* good academy player can gain a +170% in 3 bars/practice while a 5* fast trainer can gain a 110%.
    This extra gaining of the academy player if going to quality skill points, it's useless because he lack of 70-90 sp from the 5* player.
    But if this extra gaining is going to increase a super duper special ability (that works too ), it could be interesting to keep him even as a 4* player.
    That's my thought .
    Yea but I bought one and he got like 40% only, super sad... At least if all would develop that fast it would worth it.
    Arion likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    It's clearly that something have to change there because I think over 90% of the U21 are not used by the originals owners of the players.

0T player = market next second or trained for neg.
    4stars players = in most of the cases remain without a contract

In my opinion these players should cost only money and not tokens.
    IMO the higher-* player shouldn't cost us anything - we've already paid to install and develop the Youth system at our clubs, why should Nordeus get paid every time the Youth scheme produces players for the First team?
    Gert Funck and Arion like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    IMO the higher-* player shouldn't cost us anything - we've already paid to install and develop the Youth system at our clubs, why should Nordeus get paid every time the Youth scheme produces players for the First team?
    I agree with you regarding this. The only thing manager should pay is their wage and nothing else.
    Gert Funck and talisman like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

U21 players are often =$$$$$ .. the free,a nd too if one see the value of the player and the exchange of Tokens per $, is more worth buy a 12T or 15T player and sell than buy in the shop a sack of money.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    We don't have a B squad first of all

Second, I've no object to the tokened players — it's frustrating to pay £££ after paying £££ to upgrade facilities. But isn't 26T a way too much? The range should be:
    2*-0T
    3*(0-2/5-7)-3T
    3*(3-4/8-9)-4T
    4*(0-1/5-6)-7T
    4*(2-3/7-8)-8T
    4*(4/9)-9T
    5*(0-1/5-6)-15T
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

I'm level 39 and I've NEVER bought a youth player for Tokens. I always sign the free player, then sell him straight away, whilst always releasing the token player.

12+ Tokens for a youngster who is 4 star is not worth it when my WORST player is 5 star minimum. I'd have to pay 12 tokens then power train that player up just to get him to the standard needed. I could go on the market and probably bring in 4/5/6 5 star players already for those 12 tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    I'm level 39 and I've NEVER bought a youth player for Tokens. I always sign the free player, then sell him straight away, whilst always releasing the token player.

12+ Tokens for a youngster who is 4 star is not worth it when my WORST player is 5 star minimum. I'd have to pay 12 tokens then power train that player up just to get him to the standard needed. I could go on the market and probably bring in 4/5/6 5 star players already for those 12 tokens.
    You're Manchester City, bro, we know.
    Arion likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post

very true, on high level, $$$ isnt a problem anymore. i have 2bln in my bank . the only thing lacking is tokens.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast