Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: I am LV8 in a cup LV13, what does that mean?

I am LV8 in a cup LV13, what does that mean?

I am in my 8th season at level 8, haven't tanked, haven't missed the top 7, won 4 leagues. I took to heart advice to downgrade my quality at the end of last season for a better cup draw. I tried, but apparently not hard enough. Wasn't willing to cut loose my $15M fast trainers who got to the low 6* and were not marketable.

As a result, I got a league draw where most teams are at my quality or higher and entered the cup that (according to this payout table http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...onsorship.html) is Level 13. By the way, does it say anywhere else that this is a Level 13 cup, the way it says LEAGUE LEVEL 8, for example?

I got curious what it means to be in a cup for which I am seemingly 5 levels underqualified. Well, it's not as bad as that.

Of the 64 teams

Level # of teams Percentage
    7 3 5
    8 35 55
    9 16 25
    10 8 13
    11 1 1
    12 1 1

So, I am in a good company where the majority of the teams are at or below my level and only 42% of the teams are above my level.

We'll see if the winner comes from the 17% of the teams that are two or more levels above me. Some of those teams have 7* players already (though not many). Other teams look abandoned, with illegal formations. We shall see.
    Last edited by ponzu; 02-09-2016 at 09:36 PM.
    Team Orange Roughies | Last season league winners, Cup and CL finalists | Season 11 | Level 11

TREBLE wins: 1
    League: 7
    Cup: 2
    Champions League: 2

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    that means in the first 1-3 rounds maybe you can have some chances vs semi-abandoned teams.
    later, facing the active ones, you 're gonna be eliminate.
    Finally, a team from one lv above gonna win the cup with a full 7* (and maybe some 8*) players.
    That's my guess.
    Waiting for your news.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter and Bunzo like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Last season I was level 6 in a level 12 cup. The level 11s and 12s were not very competitive and possibly abandoned. The toughest competition was from the active level 8s and 9s. Somehow I pulled off winning the cup. So it's not impossible.
    Arion, Steve285, Bunzo and 1 others like this.

That means your team quality is so high that it's more or less equivalent to that of a L13 manager, who's in your Cup. Cup level is the level of the highest manager in your cup.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

So once again, where does it say that my cup is level 13 -- other than the table I linked in the OP?

Im level 10 with my main team & face level 15 join the club lol

Quote Originally Posted by ponzu View Post
    So once again, where does it say that my cup is level 13 -- other than the table I linked in the OP?
    When you get eliminated, visit the trophy section. There it'll show
    nikolgiorgos and Bunzo like this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Every app every software every..... Has bug and it is normal thing. Just take it easy

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Or click through all the teams and find the highest level. But that takes forever.

Ponzu,
    Go to manager on the mobile app & check trophies it will give you the level of cup for last season ex: quarter finals cup level 10
    This seasons will not show till later.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast