Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [11th of February] Top Eleven update: New Training and new browser version

Well good news. The "problem" nolonger exists for android users

Sent from my GT-I9060I using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post

and I thought nordeus was like Greenpeace, WWF or Unicef
    No, Nordeus are like NATO, they pretend to be doing good when they are not.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.
    Level 18

17 league titles

14 cups

14 Champions League

Quote Originally Posted by Irakli Khvedeliani View Post
    I know for sure

if the new engine will not load properly
    a lot of managers will no longer play
    It proved right for pc version.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #44
    Moi
    UPDATE: Android users should start seeing the update right now.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    UPDATE: Android users should start seeing the update right now.
    I can confirm this and thanks for the new training system! Seems very interesting (and addicting :P)

It crashed on the Chrome endless...

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Hi Managers

We have just released the new version with new Training in all our platforms: iOS, Android and our new browser versions in TopEleven.com and Facebook.

Status is the following:

iOS: fully propagated and working.

Android: users whould see the update now. We had some delay with the propagation during the morning

TopEleven.com and Facebook app: fully propagated and working
    If you remove old (perfect) version of TE which I still can run on IE, after two years i am out of this game.
    Other thing I am working on oil rig, where is slow internet and is not possible to run new version of game on chrome or fire fox, my 10 collegues are out of game too.
    New version is not pleasurable at all.
    Last edited by Corto; 02-11-2016 at 12:27 PM.

Famous
    Sorry people, but I like this update very much: it is not because new things are always a bit confusing that we should stay stuck in the past forever.
    I always found the skill points farming and accumulation ridiculous. With this, the game looks much more like the real thing: you need to train to perform well in your matches. That's sport, that's football.
    Sure there is this memory issue. My computer is rather old but obviously, 2 GB is plenty memory to have the game running smoothly.
    On top of that, I hope that the update will give fully active managers the edge against half-active ones with this bonus addition. Let's see.
    Well done Nordeus.
    Roland Taverner likes this.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #49
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Sorry people, but I like this update very much: it is not because new things are always a bit confusing that we should stay stuck in the past forever.
    I always found the skill points farming and accumulation ridiculous. With this, the game looks much more like the real thing: you need to train to perform well in your matches. That's sport, that's football.
    Sure there is this memory issue. My computer is rather old but obviously, 2 GB is plenty memory to have the game running smoothly.
    On top of that, I hope that the update will give fully active managers the edge against half-active ones with this bonus addition. Let's see.
    Well done Nordeus.
    Thank you for these words gizmo!

Glad to see you like the new version. We're already working on improving the memory consumption for the browser version, so expect an improvement here soon

Not only need high RAM for browser (1 GB+ RAM), but also need high speed internet connection coz game take around 10 MB while loading.

If your internet connection slow then you are doomed, coz will take a very long time to load.

My Firefox use 1.2 GB RAM while I open TE new version + this forum

[11th of February] Top Eleven update: New Training and new browser version-untitled-11.jpg

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast