Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [11th of February] Top Eleven update: New Training and new browser version

i want to asking about free agent players. where it is? on my android. i cant find Free agent players in my list transfer. can explain why?

Sent from my 2014817 using Tapatalk

Free agents all but disappeared when the 'Sack player' button changed to 'Sell to agent'...

I still find them occasionally, but they're probably ones from higher levels that have been forcably sold from indebted teams, as they seem to have desirable stats and mostly have SA but are nowhere near good enough for my level.
    Last edited by talisman; 02-19-2016 at 07:46 AM.
    Arion likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I have played the game yesterday on an old computer (windows xp) and it loaded a different version of the game: the old desktop version. I made the team, watched a game of mine and all was ok. In the end, my players got training points and I distributed them. The page address ended with something like "topeleven.com/old-version". Does anyone know that the old version can still be played? If that is correct, do the skill points produce the same effects like training with the new version?

Quote Originally Posted by Ovidiu Sava View Post
    I have played the game yesterday on an old computer (windows xp) and it loaded a different version of the game: the old desktop version. I made the team, watched a game of mine and all was ok. In the end, my players got training points and I distributed them. The page address ended with something like "topeleven.com/old-version". Does anyone know that the old version can still be played? If that is correct, do the skill points produce the same effects like training with the new version?
    1 skill point in old system equals 4% in new system. So if you gain 25 bars in old system, it'll be 1% in the new system.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

So I've had about a week or so to adjust to the new update and here's my thoughts on it so far....

I'll start off by saying I don't dislike it. I think it's a good starting point with a lot of potential but needs fine tuning.

1) I'm not too keen on all the 106%, 107% etc statistics. If my character has 75 finishing just tell me. I'm not a mathematician, and having to sit with a calculator to work out my players stats takes the fun out of the best part of the game for me - improving players

2) I'd like to be able to decide which stats my players gain from playing in games in the way we could on the previous version. For example, the goalkeeping stats of my goalkeeper is 70 but his physical stats are 74. I'd much rather his goalkeeping stats were the main focus but I can't specify which area's I'd like him to improve on unless I train him myself.

3) The game takes a long time to load and I'm getting frequent disconnections. Speaking of time, the new training makes it difficult for mobile gamers who play mobile games when they have a spare 5 minutes here or there when they're at work. The game has become more time consuming. Maybe that's a good thing? But in terms of myself, the quickness has gone, and that was one of the things I really enjoyed about the game.

So yeah, to summarise it takes a lot of time and my players aren't gaining the stats I want them to, and it's not even clear what those stats are!..

Play Top Eleven - Free Online Football Manager Game

This is the link to the old computer version we all know.
    I will use it when playing from my laptop and only use the new version when playing from my Iphone.
    The old version still works, it seems.

Club History brief and overall, fan no. should be included

@Clydebank but it does provide you with a target number — say, in the previous system, a Level 7, 8, 9 would look for a defender with (scout level) 55+, 60+,65+Q in defence respectively. We'd to get used to it every 28 days (taking that you promoted). Now all the level players will be looking for a defender with 100+% in defence (scout Q). Once you get the hang of it, the game becomes extremely easy.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #149
    Moi
    Hi Managers,

As I said in the troubleshooting thread, since the 11th of Feb release we've been working hard to improve the performance of the new browser version and solve specific issues related to the multiple possible configurations and specs our users have. And we will continue to do so.

We're collecting your constructive feedback about the new browser version and the new Training: missing features you want to see back, improvements and further suggestions or comments about Training and new browser version that have been made here have been noted and will be considered together with all the feedback (good and bad) we've received about both releases.

We want to thank you for your passion and dedication towards Top Eleven, and also for your patience when some aspects of the game don't fulfill your expectations, and while we fix issues that may arise from time to time.
    mfs likes this.

What time is changing day on top eleven?

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast