View Poll Results: Do you like the new version ?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

30 32.97%
  • Rather Yes

20 21.98%
  • Rather No

14 15.38%
  • No

27 29.67%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Do you like the new version ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    As I 'm playing most of the time with the old version (only in training I use the new one or in mobile when I 'm away from home), they asked about my opinion
    Do you like the new version ?-survey-1.jpg

Do you like the new version ?-survey-2.jpg

Do you like the new version ?-survey-3.jpg

two seasons passed with the new version and as trying to play with it, I decided to vote "rather no".
    I think I won't be able to play with the new version if the old one isn't available anymore.
    I can't see much future (for me) in the game, maybe just keep one team, playing from time to time for fun.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-09-2016 at 07:47 AM.
    Gert Funck, cookizzz and madflo19 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

What I like is that u don't get injuries when u train
    Gert Funck and Arion like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

that's good but did you try to power-train a player (add one star to quality) ?
    The time you need, is X4 or X5 from the old version.
    Less of that time, you could watch some videos (as you 're from UK and you can do it)
    so earn 15 red boosters to heal your player from an injury
    madflo19, cookizzz and Gert Funck like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    that's good but did you try to power-train a player (add one star to quality) ?
    The time you need, is X4 or X5 from the old version.
    Less of that time, you could watch some videos (as you 're from UK and you can do it)
    so earn 15 red boosters to heal your player from an injury
    I don't like the new training system because of its style and time required. The time required can be easily greatly reduced if the menus is simplified and the meaningless wait time is erased.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I don't like the new training system because of its style and time required. The time required can be easily greatly reduced if the menus is simplified and the meaningless wait time is erased.

yeah, even if you want to train the same drills with the same players, you have to select drill or player every single time .. this makes your onions very sour
    cookizzz likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    yeah, even if you want to train the same drills with the same players, you have to select drill or player every single time .. this makes your onions very sour
    You can go to reports and run the training again. At least that's what I do when I power train in the new version
    nikolgiorgos and cookizzz like this.

You can go to reports and run the training again. At least that's what I do when I power train in the new version
    correct
    If you have a team of players. you can click the "repeat" button in the same screen but if you power-train a player, you must go back to reports to find the "repeat" button.
    The same when you 're supporting a friend and you want to go in another friend's game
    you must go back in your own program and then go back to the games of your friends
    WTF
    Does anybody from the devs playing the game as a common manager ?
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

I wan't a repeat training button, that actually repeats the training at that click all the times I want.

minimum now is at least three clicks :-(
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

I didn't connect for 35 days. Today would have been the last day before losing most of players because their contract would expire.
    I came to realize I'm the last of a group of circa 30 real life friends who started playing this in 2012-2013.
    I realized that most of the friends I added during the last 3 years stopped playing last month.

Some people will be estranged earlier, some later. I'm almost done myself. And it's a relief! Don't you have a sociologist in your team?

You didn't saw that coming, did you?
    Last edited by Celtic; 04-09-2016 at 11:29 PM.

1500€ Ultrabook... 8GB Ram, i7 with SSD and still having problems logging 2 teams on new version. they'r doing it wrong..
    On my old i5 with 4GB PC i have to close everything and then start the new version... it crashes 3 out of 4 times.. that one time i get it to load, it takes 3-4 min freezing and me trying to close that pop-up notifications about new players in my team, new star and so on...
    my answer is NO. i don't like the new version..

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast