Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How the new training drill works

If you are making a tutorial/guide it belongs in the tutorial and guide section, seeing how the new version had a tutorial, i don't understand who you believe your target audience to be.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

I dont think it matters how much you train your players at all. The fights are fixed by nordeus anyway. And i speak of experience. I had a game against a team who was almost 3 stars below my team. All my players was ready for the next game in great condition after training. (i'm a lvl 15 trainer) All my players have also special ab, and they were on 80-90% condition and morale was superb. I did'nt see the game, but i was reading after that the awayteam had a possession of 55% ball control, total shots 9-21, 2-12 in shot on goal and it goes on and on. The awaymanager watched the game. So dont tell me that anything of training works, because it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    If you are making a tutorial/guide it belongs in the tutorial and guide section, seeing how the new version had a tutorial, i don't understand who you believe your target audience to be.
    Ok tnx
    Mikton United FC - Level 5
    League : 2x Champion 1x Runner 1x 3rd
    UCL : 1x Runner
    Cup : 1x Champion

hmmmm
    Season 49 - Admirals FC

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    First of all thanks for writing and sharing these information with us but I do have some questions.

I was using the training Drill since the last update and even more than any other player and was first to use it since a lot of other managers Update to their devices got delayed I think I learned a lot about it and I can tell you some of it

How do you know you was the first one who played this? I can tell you that I played this way before you and I wasn't the only one who did it.

Now without being rude and just trying to be constructive, where is the tutorial because you haven't pointed almost anything, again without being rude at all.

You just shared some information that everyone know and they aren't a secret, these are just some basic things that you learn them the first time you visit the training tab.

If you are experienced, you should focus on telling us some drills combinations, that would be very useful.

PS: You've posted in a wrong section as HoofDaddy said but thinking that General Discussion have a more intense activity I will let it here until tomorrow then it will be moved permanent to Guides and Tutorials section.

Best,
    Pricop Catalin
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post

I was using the training Drill since the last update and even more than any other player and was first to use it since a lot of other managers Update to their devices got delayed I think I learned a lot about it and I can tell you some of it

"The Choosen"

Regarding the thread, agree in many things Pricop say, I think is not too wrong open a thread but talking of combinations or, about the "rules" to win bonus etc... for me really, have a little bit of lack of content of what is important, more far away than the basics. My suggestion is that collecting opinions and experiences that can be included here this can be a good tutorial.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12