Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: how to play interesingly this game

  1. #21
    Famous Arion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,413
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Winning long competition obviously requires more consistency. In addition, I believe it requires less good luck, more true quality and commitment of the manager in the whole season.

    I don't have formula for success in league. But with my style of playing, my team can challenge for league champion, or at least top 4 in almost in all seasons I participated. I can share my experience.

    Under current league draw system, I believe that almost all teams will group with most teams with similar qualities. It's 3 or 4 or 5 star, depending on your team's quality. Qualities of my teams generally start as high 4 star in season beginning, and slowly improve to high 5 star near the end of the season. I keep full squad. All players have similar qualities. So I always have sufficient players to daily compete for multiple competitions. Near half season, I usually complete player acquisition for that season. At around the same time, my teams are eliminated in Cup or even in CL. So they can be focus more in league, no longer need to rotate the players and can choose players in good form (not best quality) to consistently play in league. Usually my teams significantly move up in league table in second half of the season.

    In some seasons, I find one or two super high quality teams in leagues. These teams are probably 1 or even 2 star higher in quality than the average of others. As I don't buy through scout or negotiation and prefer keeping a relatively high level of green packs rather using them on training, it is not realistic to expect my team's quality can catch up them during the season. So I don't expect I will win league in those seasons but adjust the target to first or second runners up. Though winning league champion is remote task, defeating these teams are not unrealistic targets. My team achieved such results for many times and I enjoy this. Actually, I have some strategies to play against super strong teams for 1 or 2 matches. I believe I even have better history against such teams.

    My current 2 teams won about 44% in league and never failed to promote.
    Atlético Kolkata is very consistent. Only this season I'm tanking, else I was always in top 4 even with 2* team (that was in level 2/3). I believe it requires luck, since a few troll results destroyed my league chances.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

    A good defence is the best offense.

  2. #22
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Atlético Kolkata is very consistent. Only this season I'm tanking, else I was always in top 4 even with 2* team (that was in level 2/3). I believe it requires luck, since a few troll results destroyed my league chances.
    You have already know how to build good team. Probably your team can win in league if it is even tougher.

    Make the team tough to be defeated. Give a hard time to opponent even if your team is defeated. When facing bad form, don't give up but try to make changes to stop it Avoiding making silly mistakes like forgetting restoring morale or conditions throughout a season.

    The statistics of T11 lacks average match ratings of players. It is difficult for understanding performance trends of players. If possible, keeping a record of performances of your players. This greatly help.

    Using a consistent lineup can really can help maintaining consistency of performances. I don't like but have to acknowledge that my team more likely win a league if it is not eligible to participate CL, because there are less days with 2 matches per day and need squad rotation.

    I don't think I can give you much useful advice. But I hope to remind you that many things is possible even if it is looked unlikely. In last season, when my L31 team fell to 11th in league, it was in bad form and I wondered if it would finally fail to promote. Then it completed the final 15 matches with 13W-1D-1L and comfortably won the league champion. In this season, my level 32 team performed even worse and fell down to 12th at one point. Now some problems have been fixed. It is in good form again. I hope miracle will also happen again.
    Arion and Awe Imoleayo Peter like this.

  3. #23
    Apprentice Sunil Chetri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    215
    To Hoofdaddy
    in world nothin is imposible
    You see many peoples like me in world
    many peoples in this world know to speek, but do not no ritings im one example here
    you think me and shakir are same, truth is I do not no who is he
    im indian, I do not have any other acounts this forum
    I take your coments positve, you have rigt to think anything it is ok fine
    Im little sad, i will be ok in sometimes

  4. #24
    Famous HoofDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,389
    sry, i guess i take literacy for granted, not everyone is so fortunate I suppose, I hope you keep learning and improving as we all are here, please don't take offense to my earlier posts, it just seemed very coincidental
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

  5. #25
    Famous Bunzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunil Chetri View Post
    To Hoofdaddy
    in world nothin is imposible
    You see many peoples like me in world
    many peoples in this world know to speek, but do not no ritings im one example here
    you think me and shakir are same, truth is I do not no who is he
    im indian, I do not have any other acounts this forum
    I take your coments positve, you have rigt to think anything it is ok fine
    Im little sad, i will be ok in sometimes
    You Know to use know but then you use no ?
    I think you´re at it pal

  6. #26
    Famous Awe Imoleayo Peter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,011
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Winning long competition obviously requires more consistency. In addition, I believe it requires less good luck, more true quality and commitment of the manager in the whole season.

    I don't have formula for success in league. But with my style of playing, my team can challenge for league champion, or at least top 4 in almost in all seasons I participated. I can share my experience.

    Under current league draw system, I believe that almost all teams will group with most teams with similar qualities. It's 3 or 4 or 5 star, depending on your team's quality. Qualities of my teams generally start as high 4 star in season beginning, and slowly improve to high 5 star near the end of the season. I keep full squad. All players have similar qualities. So I always have sufficient players to daily compete for multiple competitions. Near half season, I usually complete player acquisition for that season. At around the same time, my teams are eliminated in Cup or even in CL. So they can be focus more in league, no longer need to rotate the players and can choose players in good form (not best quality) to consistently play in league. Usually my teams significantly move up in league table in second half of the season.

    In some seasons, I find one or two super high quality teams in leagues. These teams are probably 1 or even 2 star higher in quality than the average of others. As I don't buy through scout or negotiation and prefer keeping a relatively high level of green packs rather using them on training, it is not realistic to expect my team's quality can catch up them during the season. So I don't expect I will win league in those seasons but adjust the target to first or second runners up. Though winning league champion is remote task, defeating these teams are not unrealistic targets. My team achieved such results for many times and I enjoy this. Actually, I have some strategies to play against super strong teams for 1 or 2 matches. I believe I even have better history against such teams.

    My current 2 teams won about 44% in league and never failed to promote.
    Would you like to share you formular for beating stronger teams.....I have two on my way to champs league triumph which am hoping to achieve. Thanks

    Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Awe Imoleayo Peter; 02-22-2016 at 04:28 PM.

  7. #27
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    Would you like to share you formular for beating stronger teams.....I have two on my way to champs league triumph which am hoping to achieve. Thanks

    Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk
    I am sorry that actually I have no secret formula for beating strong teams. But I think I can improve the chance to win and make sure my team is ready for good luck.

    Simply speaking, I aim at lower scoring and try to score goals near the end of second match to steal a victory. Usually, my mentality is very defensive. I keep patience to defend unless my team has already trailed behind for too many goals. If I can identify opponents' star player or super high quality player, I will put more players nearby that position to lower his efficiency. For example, if opponent has a star AML, I will move my AMR to MR so that he and my normal DR will surround that AML. In my team, except GK, MC and ST, all players can play more than 1 position . So my team can turn to many weird formations to counter the opponent if required.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 02-22-2016 at 06:35 PM.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

  8. #28
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    This is a troll, guaranteed its shakir manager talking to himself.

    Like there is no way for a person to have that good of sentence structure but misspelling that deliberately poor, just use google translate until you get a better grasp, or you could quit trolling us, up to you
    Hoof daddy,
    Probably you either Masturbate A Lot or You need Medical Attention How will I talk to myself and I also teased him the last time he posted I thought the same his Words were misspelled but his english was superb and what the fuck made you think I need google Translater Go Home Kid you are drunk Probably you are just a kid who recently learnt English So Kid Take my Advise and Never Talk behind the back of Your Master

  9. #29
    Dreamer Barry Brinkhuijsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Lelystad, The Netherlands
    Posts
    344
    It doesnt matter man. I am smiling too about your English, but it doesnt bother me
    WZAWZDB!

  10. #30
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Brinkhuijsen View Post
    It doesnt matter man. I am smiling too about your English, but it doesnt bother me
    Who? Me
    If you are referring to me Your English looks way worse than mine
    And if you are referring to him your Knowledge looks way worse than his Lmaaoo

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast