Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: how to play interesingly this game

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    sry, i guess i take literacy for granted, not everyone is so fortunate I suppose, I hope you keep learning and improving as we all are here, please don't take offense to my earlier posts, it just seemed very coincidental
    Hoof daddy
    Even a mad person will realize immediately that we aren't the same so if I help him and defend him does that make me the same user probably not so get yourself a rest you were confused for so many years and want to spread you dirty minded freak
    Respect People if they don't know how to write that doesn't mean they have Less Knowledge than you probably I guess you are a Fat Kid who was eating Sandwiches while Masturbating so No point in proving a point to a Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Sunil Chetri View Post
    To Hoofdaddy
    in world nothin is imposible
    You see many peoples like me in world
    many peoples in this world know to speek, but do not no ritings im one example here
    you think me and shakir are same, truth is I do not no who is he
    im indian, I do not have any other acounts this forum
    I take your coments positve, you have rigt to think anything it is ok fine
    Im little sad, i will be ok in sometimes
    Bro Never mind Some people like those don't deserve your time but they deserve to be kicked in their asses it's just a Fat Kid Not a real man

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The title and the subject of this thread , more can leads to trolling and useless conversation than something else.
    As it did actually.
    So, it's closing.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234