Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: how to play interesingly this game

Quote Originally Posted by Sunil Chetri View Post
    Bunzo OK I axept that this English forum
    But my problam is my langvage forum do not have much members, if I post ther I no riciv any reply
    at list im posting here so plz understand me, do not tees ore abus me
    I´m not teasing or abusing you… chill out a little

Quote Originally Posted by Sunil Chetri View Post
    Shakir, thanks brother for suporting me, last time you also teesd me for my English noledge this time you suporting me thanks,
    So sorry bro for last time but I didn't mean to tease I ment to tell you that your English was Bad I thought you were misspelling the words for fun coze your English is Correct but your words are misspelled but this time I understood that you aren't playing tricks on us but that's the real you
    Mikton United FC - Level 5
    League : 2x Champion 1x Runner 1x 3rd
    UCL : 1x Runner
    Cup : 1x Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    This is the "English forum" ?
    Yes it's the English Forum but not The English Lesson where you learn prober Formatting or Grammer
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakir Manåger View Post
    Yes it's the English Forum but not The English Lesson where you learn prober Formatting or Grammer
    That´s apparently true lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    That´s apparently true lol
    Tnx bro Thumbs UP for you

Shakir maybe my English is correct I chat more with peopls, it becam habbit how 2 rite gramer
    But speling mistak is bcoz of my ejucasional qualificasion
    I did not study too much that I do not no how to right corectly som words
    I trying to improved my English from some months ago

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Among all competitions, winning league is the easiest. The chance is 1/14 or 7.14%. For Cup and CL, the chances are 0.78% and 0.89% respectively. So it is normal that you cannot win every competition.

Even if you have formula to ensure winning all competitions, you may not enjoy it. Instead of only enjoying success, I suggest you learn how to enjoy challenges as well.
    However I have never won the league. It's twice the length of other tournaments.

@Sunil Chetri I guess you are not the Indian captain
    Jokes aside, try not to keep a 5* team. You'll lose then and can feel the thrill of a title race. Yes, I lost the previous season, but I enjoyed it a lot. The season before that I also had a chance to win it in the last 4 days or so.
    mani8005 likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

I want keep 5* team bcoz of CUP and CL, I always lost it that I bor
    Leeg I don't worry defeats
    CL+CUP my main target always failing expect level 4, level 4 I won leeg+CUP finalist in CL

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    However I have never won the league. It's twice the length of other tournaments.
    Winning long competition obviously requires more consistency. In addition, I believe it requires less good luck, more true quality and commitment of the manager in the whole season.

I don't have formula for success in league. But with my style of playing, my team can challenge for league champion, or at least top 4 in almost in all seasons I participated. I can share my experience.

Under current league draw system, I believe that almost all teams will group with most teams with similar qualities. It's 3 or 4 or 5 star, depending on your team's quality. Qualities of my teams generally start as high 4 star in season beginning, and slowly improve to high 5 star near the end of the season. I keep full squad. All players have similar qualities. So I always have sufficient players to daily compete for multiple competitions. Near half season, I usually complete player acquisition for that season. At around the same time, my teams are eliminated in Cup or even in CL. So they can be focus more in league, no longer need to rotate the players and can choose players in good form (not best quality) to consistently play in league. Usually my teams significantly move up in league table in second half of the season.

In some seasons, I find one or two super high quality teams in leagues. These teams are probably 1 or even 2 star higher in quality than the average of others. As I don't buy through scout or negotiation and prefer keeping a relatively high level of green packs rather using them on training, it is not realistic to expect my team's quality can catch up them during the season. So I don't expect I will win league in those seasons but adjust the target to first or second runners up. Though winning league champion is remote task, defeating these teams are not unrealistic targets. My team achieved such results for many times and I enjoy this. Actually, I have some strategies to play against super strong teams for 1 or 2 matches. I believe I even have better history against such teams.

My current 2 teams won about 44% in league and never failed to promote.

This is a troll, guaranteed its shakir manager talking to himself.

Like there is no way for a person to have that good of sentence structure but misspelling that deliberately poor, just use google translate until you get a better grasp, or you could quit trolling us, up to you
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 02-22-2016 at 03:08 AM.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast