Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Tactician

Thread: free tokens question

free tokens question

new to this forum so just thought I say hi, and maybe someone might know the answer to my question

just started playing top eleven and noticed the free token offers, I have read the tread regarding free tokens and guides but none of it answered my question..

I am trying to complete an offer, sign up to William hill poker and deposit $10 to receive 300+ tokens,(was going to do this anyway as I play poker) I am from the uk but when I click on the offer and get redirected I get a message saying :- safari can not open this page because the network connection was lost..

NOTE:- my connection is working fine with no problems and have disabled add blockers in safari options settings.

now I was thinking of registering via the pc, but the offer is on my ipad and when I try to do it I get the above message, worried that if I do it via the pc the offer will not be valid.

are these kind of offers on the ipad only available if you click the link and complete setup via the top eleven offers page? or can you still get them if you register via the pc?

thanks in advance
    Last edited by Lordzlatan69; 02-29-2016 at 05:53 PM.

I need tokens to

Do not choose offers that require you to provide your credit card information. You are taking a risk in doing so, especially those that require you to start a trial to one of their services. Take into consideration that those that are going to 'pay' for those tokens must have at least a strategy to make profit. Those strategies are not likely to be honest as such, especially when it comes to those so called product or service 'trials'.
    Bunzo and AramRonaldo7 like this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordzlatan69 View Post
    new to this forum so just thought I say hi, and maybe someone might know the answer to my question

just started playing top eleven and noticed the free token offers, I have read the tread regarding free tokens and guides but none of it answered my question..

I am trying to complete an offer, sign up to William hill poker and deposit $10 to receive 300+ tokens,(was going to do this anyway as I play poker) I am from the uk but when I click on the offer and get redirected I get a message saying :- safari can not open this page because the network connection was lost..

NOTE:- my connection is working fine with no problems and have disabled add blockers in safari options settings.

now I was thinking of registering via the pc, but the offer is on my ipad and when I try to do it I get the above message, worried that if I do it via the pc the offer will not be valid.

are these kind of offers on the ipad only available if you click the link and complete setup via the top eleven offers page? or can you still get them if you register via the pc?

thanks in advance
    go for those download app (games from playstore) or watch video... i never sign up things (even email...usually not working) or those ask for money or trial... don't let those "large amount token" fake you or take risk...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    In my country I don't have this Wlliam Hill cazino/bet but be careful cause I remember some complains about this kind of offers.
    Keep a saved picture for every step you're doing (log in, payment, dates, your token before) because they will ask them from you when you 'll go to claim your reward.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Hmmmmm
    Most offers I have are impossible games for 1T
    Hope they will allow VPN as soon as possible.

It's advisable not to purchase or give credit card info to any unknown source
    If you know that one and you are 99.99% sure it would be safe, then you are free to do what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Medo zalata View Post
    Hmmmmm
    Most offers I have are impossible games for 1T
    Hope they will allow VPN as soon as possible.

It's advisable not to purchase or give credit card info to any unknown source
    If you know that one and you are 99.99% sure it would be safe, then you are free to do what you want.
    The 'impossible games'... LOL.

I have those too. What are asked to be done for those offers to be completed are indeed 'impossible'.

By the way, I have never been able to get 1 token or 1 pack from offers since I started playing this game. For some offers, I did satisfy what has been asked to be done, including one where it is asked to play a MMORPG game and reach a certain level (not one of those simple on-line games where what has been asked seems impossible to do), but no tokens were awarded. And you know what? This MMORPG game is an addictive game and is a game that after having reached certain levels you will need to put in some money, else suffer penalties or significant disadvantages. So, you see how they trap users.
    Last edited by Tactician; 04-27-2016 at 05:28 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    The 'impossible games'... LOL.

I have those too. What are asked to be done for those offers to be completed are indeed 'impossible'.

By the way, I have never been able to get 1 token or 1 pack from offers since I started playing this game. For some offers, I did satisfy what has been asked to be done, including one where it is asked to play a MMORPG game and reach a certain level (not one of those simple on-line games where what has been asked seems impossible to do), but no tokens were awarded. And you know what? This MMORPG game is an addictive game and is game that after having reached certain levels youwill need to put in some money else suffer penalties or significant disadvantages. So, you see how do they trap users.
    I open the game on my mobile about every hour to see if their are available videos for packs and I only get 1-2 packs per day and thought this would be the same For all countries but I was wrong as some countries have TONS of videos and I think this is UNFAIR.
    On my PC there are 0 offers except those simple impossible games for 1T and MMORPG games which need ages to reach certain level to get 20T. Not worth at all.