Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Power Training with low condition.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Power leveled 2 5* 30 players to 35 6* using green packs only when they reached 1-5% condition. 123 skill points later, not a single injury. Alwais 3 bars.
    Looking at your post and other replies, you should only power train one or two particular players at any one time?
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    Looking at your post and other replies, you should only power train one or two particular players at any one time?
    I was training 7 at once

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    NOt agreeing here. The few times i played with yellow bar i could notice action accuracy, defense, attack and shoot accuracies drop consistently. Team might play the same, but you'll have more difficulties to score. For morale, ie, your players will be more likely to do fouls instead of clean entrances.
    Agree with this!

i trained my players hard and most of them were very tired and i tought i will the match by 6-7 goals to nil but after the match against stronge team i end up winning 5 - 0 and after the my all players energy level is below 5%
    i never won 5-0 when my players were on 99% energy i think if u train ur player they better with ur tactic like real life

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    Depends on your token/packs avalaibility. I use to train just one cause with a 50 green pack i am usually able to give him a star more, then move on the next.

Quote Originally Posted by manu4ever View Post
    i trained my players hard and most of them were very tired and i tought i will the match by 6-7 goals to nil but after the match against stronge team i end up winning 5 - 0 and after the my all players energy level is below 5%
    i never won 5-0 when my players were on 99% energy i think if u train ur player they better with ur tactic like real life
    That is due to retarded game engine and probably retarded formation for your opponent. Or a good counter by you. But as example i can set you that during the first half with 60% possession, on the second half with same formations but you having lower condition the possession will slip onto the opponent. (i myself proved it going after my ghost formation accounts). Even a Q 18 team, after taking 4 goals in the first half,could draw 1-1 the second. Yes, if you are winning 5-0 it's np, but when the time comes you'll be fighting on par the condition will make the difference.

Another example is how many times i was having ball possession issues in the second half with the first being dominated by me, and subbed 2 half condition MCs for lower quality but 99% condition ones: my possession came back 5 minutes later, and i easily won. (from Q35 to quality 22/23.)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456