Thread: No opposition!

Dreamer

No opposition!

I just went to check out my upcoming opponent, I looked at his squad, there is a full squad of 14 reserves and no players on the pitch.

How the hell did he manage that????

Abandoned team? That means I'm gonna get beaten......

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Yes he have an abandoned team but when the game will start the computer will set a formation for him.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Dreamer
    Sure enough, the computer set his team out, many of them out of position. 80% possession to me and guess what....

.... they had 1 shot and scored.

I had their goal under siege and missed in every conceivable way up until the 79th minute when I got an equaliser.

It really makes me wonder why I bother when if you just leave your team abandoned it does the job for you.

Addicted
    teams that are abandoned should always lose by default.

i played such a team today and 4 players got injured. 3 of them are my best players. All four of them will now miss 5 days each. amazing

Dreamer
    Seriously, where is the incentive to train, improve, organise and geberally spend time on your team, when an abandoned side can so easily better you.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tee View Post
    Seriously, where is the incentive to train, improve, organise and geberally spend time on your team, when an abandoned side can so easily better you.
    If this is truly the case then abandon your team, do not spend tokens and do not log on... Nordeus should ensure you win every time!

T.Skyfall
    Level 2 Manager

Seasons Won

League Runner Up

Rookie
    never lost or drew to an abandoned team myself, but if i did i'd rage lol. i've played vs teams with hardly any players and only scored 2-3 which annoyed me and asked me to question this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Broxburn Rovers View Post
    never lost or drew to an abandoned team myself, but if i did i'd rage lol. i've played vs teams with hardly any players and only scored 2-3 which annoyed me and asked me to question this game.
    When I first started I go beat by one of those 'bot' teams!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

he left the game
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.