Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Assistant manager comments

Surely man on man would increase tackles not interceptions?

Utterly worthless. I won many leagues before the assistant manager and many since I switched him off after 1 game. Pointless (further) dumbing down of the game

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Surely man on man would increase tackles not interceptions?
    During man on man marking each player is covered by one player.So no player will be free to pass easily.And even if he pass the player may intercept by tackles or right positioning.
    During zonal marking only long balls through are intercepted.

Man on man marking-Short passes are intercepted.
    Zonal marking-Long passes are intercepted.
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Addicted
    LOL i don' t care the assistant manager comment....they are...either spy...or he is reading in the wrong side..... like even you are wining 5:0 at 30min...at 32min...he will said... "we are hard to get through the opposite defense line" are you really sure ???? that look like i am the one losing 5:0....
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Sometimes we win but we face some difficulties in passing or tackling and even stopping opponent from scoring.
    If you won 5:0 that means either you scored by freekick or corner.I am right???
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Sometimes we win but we face some difficulties in passing or tackling and even stopping opponent from scoring.
    If you won 5:0 that means either you scored by freekick or corner.I am right???
    No....and do you think 30 min...you can have 5 goal from freekick and corner total???

Rookie
    I turned off comments and live animation 6months ago and the only difference i notice is that im more calm watching the games Just read stats.
    Arion and Frozen Fire like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12