Page 27 of 65 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Like Tree1267Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 77 - Week 4

Seems some people is ressurecting x'D

Let's see what more brings this 2016

Day 10 - Palace teams League report.

Palace Terriers played away at 13th place and returned with a comfortable 5-0 win. Brian Horne scored a hat-trick for the second successive League match, midfielder Niklas Schlaudraff and left-winger Nikolay Radev scored the other two goals.

Season 77 - Week 4-s10-league-hl-round-8.jpg

Defender Onder Chamoun made his 50th appearance for Terriers.

Season 77 - Week 4-pt-onder-chamoun-50a.jpg

Palace Casuals had a bit of success in the Transfer Market - 1T/$100M

Season 77 - Week 4-pc-maxime-gosselin-1t100m.jpg

Casuals played away at 6th, place, who had a slight advantage in Quality and home advantage, and also a groupie supporting him. The home side started out in 4-3N-3, and the Casuals Management decided against using the recognised counter (4-1-4-1) as that would have reduced their Starting XI Quality too much, so kept to 4-5-1V, defensive/counter/longball. After a first half barren of any appreciable action, the Casuals went to Normal/no counter/short passing and started to make inroads to the home defence. In response, about 20 minutes from time, the home manager changed formation to 4-1-3W-2 and then saw the match run away from him. Left-winger Angelo Musto scored a goal each side of a season-opener from DMC Rene Jensen for a 3-0 final score.

Season 77 - Week 4-s33-league-hl-round-8.jpg

Left-back Lukas Lembacker made his 50th appearance for the Casuals.

Season 77 - Week 4-pc-lukas-lembacker-50a.jpg
    reddeviljohn and Arion like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Atlético Kolkata Day 8-10 Report

A 3-0, 2-5 and 4-1 victories on subsequent days. With some favorable results elsewhere, we're fourth, with a point separating the Top 4 teams. 5th is 5 points behind Atlético Kolkata, and 1st is just 3 points ahead of us. Atlético Kolkata are the only team to beat them, while suffering losses against the other 2. Today is another Top 4 clash, hope the second team wins it. We have easy games till Round 13. From 14-16, we have to face the other Top 4 teams on the trot.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Seems some people is ressurecting x'D

Let's see what more brings this 2016
    Hope July Fourth comes back
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Pro
    Season start is great. Got some good fast trainers, gave them SA and I am leading with my two teams in the competition and CL. So those are safe. I am in the 1/8th finales with my main team in the cup. Defeated teams 1-3 levels higher then me. Facing again a team one level higher then me. So lets keep the fingers crossed.
    My second team faced a team 1 evel higher that pulled the low quality players in the end trick. His team was full of 7 star players. First game I won 4-2, haha in your face. Second match I couldn't attend and of course although we were equal in terms of strength and shots, etc... my whole defense had an off day and we lost 2-0. Out on away goals. Grmbllll. I had good hopes for the cup this season but again, NOOOOO. Still have to win the cup the normal style. I refuse the drop in quality trick. Judging on the advisaries I could last untill the 1/2 finale otherwise. Next season better.
    Gert Funck and Duncton like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Atlético Kolkata Day 8-10 Report

A 3-0, 2-5 and 4-1 victories on subsequent days. With some favorable results elsewhere, we're fourth, with a point separating the Top 4 teams. 5th is 5 points behind Atlético Kolkata, and 1st is just 3 points ahead of us. Atlético Kolkata are the only team to beat them, while suffering losses against the other 2. Today is another Top 4 clash, hope the second team wins it. We have easy games till Round 13. From 14-16, we have to face the other Top 4 teams on the trot.
    Game 14 to 16 is the most important part of the season.....try not to drop much point......playing my own now and it has to be a win. You can do it friend.
    Arion likes this.

Reserves just done enough

http://
    talisman and Duncton like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Hope July Fourth comes back
    Uhh.... this is an imporible I think xD

Yipee, I won. Was a difficult game though
    Coincidence or what? it happened yesterday too when I subbed my striker klose to bring in Liu though the subbed on striker scored yesterday. Today a goal happened the same minute I made my substitution. This was from yesterday
    Last edited by Awe Imoleayo Peter; 03-16-2016 at 12:45 PM.

CL advangement secured for Unired

Season 77 - Week 4-2016-03-16-16_48_17-start.jpg
    Season 77 - Week 4-2016-03-16-16_56_45-start.jpg

FireCats League another small important win
    Season 77 - Week 4-2016-03-16-16_50_39-start.jpg
    Season 77 - Week 4-2016-03-16-16_54_37-start.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 03-16-2016 at 02:57 PM.
    talisman, reddeviljohn and Duncton like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 27 of 65 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast