Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: How to handle Season, Cup and Champions League at the same time.

My plans for this include having 5 young reserve subs who will rarely see the field but make up for the bulk of the training regimen. All are 19-20 years old.
    I also have 2 high 5* Gks, one of which will be taking Cup and CL duties, while the other with be strictly for league contests. That leaves me with 15 outfield players. I have 5 defenders, 3 MC 2 wingers, 2AMC and 3 STs. I will be using greens to rest inbetween matches when necessary and rotating based off of form increases/drops and counter-formation picks. If I have to drop out of one competition purposefully (unlikely) it will be the cup as I still haven't won a CL trophy and based off of groups I have a reasonable chance this season.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Thx so what do I do about n what if I increase their performance will it still reduce

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Deez_Nuts View Post
    Hey guys!

I just finished last season (my first one) with first place. Now I am qualified for the Cup, the Champions League and of course, League 2.
    How do I handle all 3 of them at the same time? Do I have multiple games at the same day? Do I need to focus on one of these 3 more than another?

Would appreciate it if an expert could help out a Newbie
    The CL group games will be played on Day 3,5,7,9,11,13, then the knockout rounds played on Day 15,17,19,21,23,25, and the final on Day 27. The Cup games will be played on Day 1,2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18, then a rest day on 20, then again on 22,24, with the final on Day 26. League games are played everyday starting from Day 3 to Day 28. That means if you reach the final of cup and CL, you'll have to play 2 games each day, barring Day 1,2,20,28.
    I tend to keep a squad containing only 1 GK, 6 multi-position defenders (3 of each DL/DC and DC/DR), and the rest depending on your formation. Buy multi position wing players, since they're quite limiting else. But you can buy single position MCs and STs, since you'll always need players in those positions. Best of luck
    Last edited by Arion; 03-07-2016 at 07:32 AM.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kae Kay View Post
    Thx so what do I do about n what if I increase their performance will it still reduce

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk
    Dude just start your own post. I started this post and wanted to talk about how to handle the 3 competitions at the same time and not about your questions.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Deez_Nuts View Post
    Dude just start your own post. I started this post and wanted to talk about how to handle the 3 competitions at the same time and not about your questions.
    Well it all depends what your teamsize is. How many players do you have, what kind of tactics can you play, Do you use tokens in your game? and more.

competing on all three competitions is very hard. In your case i have a look at your opponents. Further the cup matches already started so first you survive this round. Then at the third day look at your opponents in the competition.

than make the choice and choose the competition where you think you can win.

Also the matches in cup leaque and champions leaque will pay more than regulair competition.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12