Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By cookizzz
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: contract renew

Addicted

contract renew

new rule??? i just renew all my expire contract....but the contract time only left 2 years....not 3 years?? really??? they all expire at the end of the last season....this season day 1 i renew all of them...and now, they are all 2 years left.....

Famous
    This is normal for renewing contracts expiring in previous season.

So, only newly bought players last for a full 3-season contract. So sad; I renewed many contracts...
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

its not always a bad idea, keeping your players for a little polishing can make them ideal negotiation targets and allow you to supplement your token income. I've made about 20T extra a season over the last 5 selling players that way.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    So, only newly bought players last for a full 3-season contract. So sad; I renewed many contracts...
    Assume that there is nothing change relating to contract renewal after implementation of new system. That's what I understand:

If players' contract expired at the end of last season, no matter we renew them in last season or re-sign them in this season, the new contracts will expire at the end of next season.

If talking about renewing any unexpired contracts, the new contract will always expire at the end of 2 season later.

I know you all are experienced managers. In case I am incorrect or misunderstand something, please feel free to correct me. BTW, in this season, I just signed an academy player generated in last season. I did not observe or test if there is any change in contract renewal. You can ignore if you consider me an idiot.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 03-07-2016 at 07:38 AM.
    Arion and nikolgiorgos like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    this season day 1 i renew all of them...and now, they are all 2 years left.....
    always was that way.
    Only for the new comers it's 3 years.
    Arion likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    really?? i think i before...if renew the expired contact... the player got 3 years....in stead of 2.... cause it already expired....why i renew in the new season...2 left?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    really?? i think i before...if renew the expired contact... the player got 3 years....in stead of 2.... cause it already expired....why i renew in the new season...2 left?
    It's always that way.

When my teams was in lower levels, player values decreased in new season significantly (about 10%). So did the re-signing fee. So I waited until new season to re-sign them.

Rookie
    I've never played more than 2 full seasons in a row before. This time it's different, I can arrange to play for long.

Therefore, in this season I get many players with these infomation pieces: "Contract will expire this season" or "Contract: 1 year left"

I think below questions are very crucial to make decisions for me:

- When will the players leave the club (if not renew yet)?

- Immediate at the end of this season or 7 days after next new season start, so that managers have time to arrange?

- What are the differences between renew now and renew next season?

Rookie
    Nope. Still 3 years. I dont see any different.

If u see 2 years left just upgrade another year. I just upgrade all my players into full 3 years.

Just it will need u to spend more monies when upgrade to full 3 years. But nonetheless its small thing coz monies is not a problem if u stay active...