Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Negotiations

Negotiations

Negotiations Is is fake....
    When I enter negotiations by Transfer-->Negotiations and make offer for any player that offer is never completed I also often see some server generated teams like AC fatty in negotiations I also make offer for their players too but still time ended and offer not accepted ...so tell me that can we buy player by transfer-> Negotiations tab ever well I can't every time I treued ever time offer not accepted in negotiations and time ended.. So how to buy player by Transfers-> Negotiations?

offer more tokens, if you are annoying managers with 0 token offers you deserve a two footer to the proverbial ankles. And avoid clubs that are obvious Nordeus takeovers like the aforementioned AC Fatty. They run on autopilot and dont respond to transfer requests.
    Abhinavsharma and Arion like this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

But I also offered up to 5 Tokens then so no reply

It also depend if you have bid for important player of that team or not.
    I bid on top players of my friend,they say me in chat to give 0 token only.
    Do have any friend?ask him for help its fast and cheap.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Blizz View Post
    But I also offered up to 5 Tokens then so no reply
    I generally bid on 24+ players and at the most 3T.... Costs me around 13T, and get 'em. You've to give 10T only then you can get a young guy.
    Abhinavsharma likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Lets end here,talking about myths.
    It is concerned to individual to what tokens attract him.
    Its a matter of fact that more tokens more chances.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

But you can't make offer to players of Manager who is your facebook friend right so how you can chat to your friend

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Blizz View Post
    But you can't make offer to players of Manager who is your facebook friend right so how you can chat to your friend
    They may not be on the same servers... You can only bid on players whose team is from the same servers as yours. So, you may not be able to bid on your FB friends' players, but you can always bid on your TE friends' players, provided that they are 3-5*.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Yes my friends have 3* and 5* players and I earn many tokens from them lol.Just invite them referal.
    Think before posting blizard

Blizard do your fb friend is your top 11 friend?If yes then why you asking silly question.You can also bid in top elven freind who ia fb friend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast