Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree46Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How do i report someone cheating!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    good strategy
    I follow most of them.

Pay To Win. It's as simple as that.
    You must visit the Vent thread of the forum to discover that it's not so simple - lol
    Bunzo, Duncton and Gert Funck like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Oppo of tomorrow asso finals

How do i report someone cheating!-vietnam-cheater-real.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-17-2017 at 06:54 PM.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Oppo of tomorrow asso finals

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VIETNAM CHEATER REAL.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	75975
    Nik, come on, even the members of the top association Romania, who are exploitters, are still free to play so, yes, do not bother and I think that's why they have made the cup competition draws based on the same levels, to not lose the remaining token buyers.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-17-2017 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    It's actually an old trick that only ask for times and a lot of Top Eleven accounts.

Is very easier and all you need to do is like 15-20 accounts (depends how much you want to earn) add them as friends to your main account and over bid for your player all the tokens.

Put a player on sale, you can use anyone that's 3 stars or more, in the initial round that last over an hour you just bid once from all the account to qualify then same in the initial round after you qualified with all the accounts, you can bid all the tokens you have on them.

Thinking that you start now with 40 tokens (or 45 not 100% sure) is not like when I started 5 years ago when you only had 5 if I remember good, just imagine bidding few hundred of tokens for a player how much you can win.

Normally I should not talk about this exploit (if is an exploit because technically is legal) but is clearly not moral but yea, where's how works .
    Hi, this is really good. Thanks for sharing

well this does not exist anymore as we do not sell to other real managers, only to bots.

Can i report the development team of the game for cheating and manipulating my CL final?
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Can i report the development team of the game for cheating and manipulating my CL final?
    You can but even if you were really cheated, will they admit? Even if they admit, they will not set a rematch. Some of them there probably know very well the bad sides of this game, and that those were probably put in there intentionally too.

You also did not attend the game. If you attended, made adjustments and even big changes in the game but was clearly trolled, then it would have been something to complain about.

It is the managers that need condition and morale boosters given all the frustration, the worries and annoyance this game had caused and still causes in addition to the effort required to play this game and the inconvenience it causes.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    You can but even if you were really cheated, will they admit? Even if they admit, they will not set a rematch. Some of them there probably know very well the bad sides of this game, and that those were probably put in there intentionally too.

You also did not attend the game. If you attended, made adjustments and even big changes in the game but was clearly trolled, then it would have been something to complain about.

It is the managers that need condition and morale boosters given all the frustration, the worries and annoyance this game had caused and still causes in addition to the effort required to play this game and the inconvenience it causes.
    Actually i have watched the game after the 65th minute and setted it to HARD ATTACKING because i desperately needed a goal, well i didn t got the goal i needed and the score remained the same.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567