Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: First half/Second half when to attack/defend.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I 'm not talking about 2nd half or last quarter, only about the start of the game.

because it's a computer game lol
    your analysis is very interesting but as Pricop saying the mechanics of the game are very different from real football.
    Oh I understand
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Why this game is isolated from real life tactics?
    Because is a game
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I agree with the thought behind the ideas but not so much the application. You really do need to tailor your strategies around your opponents' tendencies and your own strengths. These will rarely be the same match to match. Throw in cup tactics and you can't use the same bonus formula for every match.
    Like last game I went 4222 hexagon vs 3-1-4-2. In order to counteract their likely counterattacks middle I put down arrows on my MCs and started with a possession bonus. For the 2nd bonus, once I realized they were on short and not long passing, i switched to high pressing and took offside trap off and put condition bonus on. I went possession again for the 3rd, took off a ST for an AMC and switched to hard attack with an attack bonus as my physical quality was higher overall and I knew I could dominate them in their half. All games are unique and require individual theory and application of ideas.
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 03-13-2016 at 10:05 AM.
    Abhinavsharma likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    I agree with the thought behind the ideas but not so much the application. You really do need to tailor your strategies around your opponents' tendencies and your own strengths. These will rarely be the same match to match. Throw in cup tactics and you can't use the same bonus formula for every match.
    Like last game I went 4222 hexagon vs 3-1-4-2. In order to counteract their likely counterattacks middle I put down arrows on my MCs and started with a possession bonus. For the 2nd bonus, once I realized they were on short and not long passing, i switched to high pressing and took offside trap off and put condition bonus on. I went possession again for the 3rd, took off a ST for an AMC and switched to hard attack with an attack bonus as my physical quality was higher overall and I knew I could dominate them in their half. All games are unique and require individual theory and application of ideas.
    This is great explanation hoof
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Because is a game
    Tactis can be copied like cricket games.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Tactis can be copied like cricket games.
    You expect Romanians and Greeks to watch a cricket game. Wow.
    You've been thinking it's a football game, but it's a sim. You can't do much in the GAME itself, but yes having a bit of tactical knowledge helps. It's not that the ball's in our control, it happens because Nordeus wants so.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12