Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Goalkeeper stories

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    No, rating amnipulations is, for example, when you have a finale, force a rating decreasing before this particular match.

So you Keep thos who had 8-10's in the 11 and you sub' those who had for example, 6-8-6-8-6 so, had a 6, as already got the rating decreasing, you can keep them as subs or reserves in the previous match, to, use them, in the finale, when, the sub's that actually had low rating + those who had high ratings and after play another match, got a lower rating,,, basically, you can play, manipulating the 11, that particular match of your interest, with the whole team coming from a rating decreasing, which forces a increase in the particular match you want -a finale for example-

Then this think I mentioned about when the GK have a high rating and that is a well known "scenario" where probably you will not score thank's to a super GK performance, can be turned, by doing a substitution of your own GK.
    Still one have to be capable to detect this particular scenario and the sub' should be done from the minute 60+ when you see clearly that the OPPO GK is going to be the Man of the Match.
    Then is when you can turn the situation.
    This actually worked for me. I tried it twice after you mentioned it last time. But frankly, my bench isnt strong and i don't have the guts to play them for close elimination matches since there is a huge quality difference. Probably good for those that have a few bench players who are almost as good as first 11 quality wise.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    This actually worked for me. I tried it twice after you mentioned it last time. But frankly, my bench isnt strong and i don't have the guts to play them for close elimination matches since there is a huge quality difference. Probably good for those that have a few bench players who are almost as good as first 11 quality wise.

"my bench isnt strong and i don't have the guts to play them for close elimination matches since there is a huge quality difference."

Is not about use the subs, or players that usually are in the bench, this is about synchronizing the main 11players ratings, to play a particular match with the main 11 ratings been the lower posible (as in many players these tend to fluctuate), so you need basically to manage the team 1 match before of the match you want to try to, go with a full 11 with low ratings to try to force a increase of rating.

Famous
    No, rating amnipulations is, for example, when you have a finale, force a rating decreasing before this particular match.

So you Keep thos who had 8-10's in the 11 and you sub' those who had for example, 6-8-6-8-6 so, had a 6, as already got the rating decreasing, you can keep them as subs or reserves in the previous match, to, use them, in the finale, when, the sub's that actually had low rating + those who had high ratings and after play another match, got a lower rating,,, basically, you can play, manipulating the 11, that particular match of your interest, with the whole team coming from a rating decreasing, which forces a increase in the particular match you want -a finale for example-

Then this think I mentioned about when the GK have a high rating and that is a well known "scenario" where probably you will not score thank's to a super GK performance, can be turned, by doing a substitution of your own GK.
    Still one have to be capable to detect this particular scenario and the sub' should be done from the minute 60+ when you see clearly that the OPPO GK is going to be the Man of the Match.
    Then is when you can turn the situation.
    Thanks... so I sub my goalkeeper after 60min into the match if the oppo GK is looking like MOM...

And rating amnipulations: is like you keep all the good perfomance players in the 1st team with rating 8-10 for the last 5 games and the others you have to chane to other players...
    What if those players are much less of quality?? Or do I misunderdatnd this??

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Thanks... so I sub my goalkeeper after 60min into the match if the oppo GK is looking like MOM...

And rating amnipulations: is like you keep all the good perfomance players in the 1st team with rating 8-10 for the last 5 games and the others you have to chane to other players...
    What if those players are much less of quality?? Or do I misunderdatnd this??
    Nono, you only have to check out the last match rating.

Usually there are different kind of players. Key players tend to keep 9-9-10-10-9 or so.... many others have like 6-8-6-8-6 so, these are the fluctuations that you have to control and use.

To push a rating increase you need to coordinate the players, the more as posible, to start the match coming from the rating drop in the previous match.

As the last match rating is what the simulator uses to create the scenario of the upcoming match. So the players with variable rating (that play 1 good match, one bad) are decisive, if, you can have all them in a state where the ratings "have many chances to improve".

"my bench isnt strong and i don't have the guts to play them for close elimination matches since there is a huge quality difference."

Is not about use the subs, or players that usually are in the bench, this is about synchronizing the main 11players ratings, to play a particular match with the main 11 ratings been the lower posible (as in many players these tend to fluctuate), so you need basically to manage the team 1 match before of the match you want to try to, go with a full 11 with low ratings to try to force a increase of rating.
    In order to synchronise my main eleven to achieve lower ratings, the bench has to play some matches no? Or am i doing it wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    In order to synchronise my main eleven to achieve lower ratings, the bench has to play some matches no? Or am i doing it wrong?
    You only need 1 single match to synchronize the players, as the upcoming scenario, depend of the last match ratings achieved by the players that you're going to use.

Simply-

League Match 1- league match 2-Finale

To try to achieve a rating increase in the Finale, you need to play with the 11 coming from a rating droping.

In league match 2 then, you will use those who have 8+ to try to force a rating decreasing, and you'll bench those who already got a 5,6 or, a 7 after a 7+ in the League match 1.

Addicted
    i saw an opponent that had only 3 sot and they were all goals but i won 7-3

Addicted
    My goalkeeper again second best assister in my team. With 7 assist
    Goalkeeper  stories-capture.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Now I 've seen them all

With another team I have and trying to stay level (using illegal positions and players out of position) I won a game thanks to 6 saves of the GK who was the man of the match.
    Goalkeeper  stories-elen-gk-motm-1.jpg

Everyone in the middle but have set attack from the flanks.
    Goalkeeper  stories-elen-gk-motm-2-tactics.jpg

My ST as GK won motm.
    Goalkeeper  stories-elen-gk-motm-2-rates.jpg
    proud
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213