Thread: One guy in my server is buying all the 18-20 yr olds but....

Rookie

One guy in my server is buying all the 18-20 yr olds but....

His money is not going down. He has just paid 10mill for a guy worth 5 mill. Right now he's in a bidding war straight after the 10mil singing(my server just filled with about 30 5* players). Why does it say he has 11mil in the bank after spending 10mil when he should have 1mill left. I can't see the player in his squad but he has a space for one player?! I've seen this guy before, i lost 25 tokens on a DML Vs him a few days ago.

Is this a screen glitch with his information? I haven't noticed anything like this before so thought i'd ask here.

Apprentice
    u should buy my player at least u have a player and still have couple of tokens in pocket

Rookie
    i text you back on fb m8. I got a 5* DML with playmaker yesterday .

Addicted
    perhaps he has been using tokens to get money in return? wouldn't be surprised, given how unintelligent he sounds (paying 10 mil for a 5mil player)

Quote Originally Posted by Broxburn Rovers View Post
    His money is not going down. He has just paid 10mill for a guy worth 5 mill. Right now he's in a bidding war straight after the 10mil singing(my server just filled with about 30 5* players). Why does it say he has 11mil in the bank after spending 10mil when he should have 1mill left. I can't see the player in his squad but he has a space for one player?! I've seen this guy before, i lost 25 tokens on a DML Vs him a few days ago.

Is this a screen glitch with his information? I haven't noticed anything like this before so thought i'd ask here.
    I wonder if you are on the same server as me, because I posted a thread earlier about someone buying up all the young players and not giving anyone else a chance, because of his "bullying" technique of bidding.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33