Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: [DRILLS] Meet all drills

  1. #11
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    92
    How many levels are there?

  2. #12
    VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Beograd
    Posts
    11,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian McAdam View Post
    How many levels are there?
    I assume 63...

  3. #13
    Newbie waldo007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    12
    there are 96
    LEVEL 43
    41 TITLE WINS AND 1 SECOND PLACE
    27 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TITLES
    6 CUP FINAL WINS

  4. #14
    VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Beograd
    Posts
    11,542
    Quote Originally Posted by waldo007 View Post
    there are 96
    Explain 96... 24 drills, 7 were unlocked at the start... So 17 to unlock, 24 to upgrade to level 2 and 24 to upgrade to level 3... 17 + 24 + 24 = 65... Explain the other 31 levels, I assume you are at level 96 already...
    Paivinha likes this.

  5. #15
    Newbie waldo007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    12
    24 drills x 4, so that's 96, so if 7 were unlocked at the start, level 89 should have them all complete, I am on level 43 and have all the attack drills complete
    Last edited by waldo007; 03-20-2016 at 08:45 PM.
    Paivinha likes this.
    LEVEL 43
    41 TITLE WINS AND 1 SECOND PLACE
    27 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TITLES
    6 CUP FINAL WINS

  6. #16
    VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Beograd
    Posts
    11,542
    Quote Originally Posted by waldo007 View Post
    24 drills x 4, so that's 96, so if 7 were unlocked at the start, level 89 should have them all complete, I am on level 43 and have all the attack drills complete
    What 4? There are 3 whistles for each drill and you get first one with every unlock...

  7. #17
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    What 4? There are 3 whistles for each drill and you get first one with every unlock...
    U get a nice ball and 40% after the 3 whistles
    Arion and Gert Funck like this.

  8. #18
    Newbie waldo007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    12
    [DRILLS] Meet all drills-img_1293.jpg
    here's a picture of the ball
    Gert Funck likes this.
    LEVEL 43
    41 TITLE WINS AND 1 SECOND PLACE
    27 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TITLES
    6 CUP FINAL WINS

  9. #19
    VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Beograd
    Posts
    11,542
    Quote Originally Posted by waldo007 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1293.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	64350
    here's a picture of the ball
    so that is 4th level of a training? 3 whistles and a ball?

  10. #20
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    521
    Wow! That ball looks amazing!

    LOL




    Quote Originally Posted by waldo007 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1293.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	64350
    here's a picture of the ball

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast